Rapala 06 Clackin' Rap Fishing Lure, Red Crawdad 046476 uploaded by Michael C S.

BY RAPALA

The uniquely designed sound chamber features a single steel ball and external metal discs that transmit a distinctive clackin' sound with maximum vibration. Translucent textured body with internal holographic foil. VMC SureSet belly hook. Per each. Sizes: 2-1/2", 7/16 oz. 3-1/8", 7/8 oz. Colors: (001)Silver, (002)Gold, (021)Firetiger, (102)Moss Back Shiner, (117)Yellow Perch, (340)Red Crawdad,(392)Silver Blue, (405)Bone Chartreuse, (556)Glass Ghost. see more...

Michael C S.
Lexington Kentucky
Let me start by saying my dad and I are guides in the southeastern United States. The one brand of lures I have in my boat is Rapala. I caught my personal best small mouth bass on this exact lure in a tournament on Kentucky lake. Absolutely love this product!!!
muffy t.
Niger
This is a pretty solid lipless crankbait. Has a loud rattle and cast a mile. You can just do a strait retrieve, yo yo it, jig it, or rip it. I've caught anything from smallmouth yo pike on it.....quality product
Lisa J.
This lire really stands out in the water, helped me and hubby catch some good size stripers.. The colors reflect beautifully against the sun and catch the eye of the fish.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
My uncle used it when I went fishing with him it kept getting stuck however it still caught a fish so maybe my uncle just didn't know how to handle it properly
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite fishing product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
Abby W.
These are awesome! They are loud so they attract fish really good. Use it for large and small mouth!