Rao's Vodka Sauce

Bring home the famous taste of Rao’s Homemade® Vodka Sauce. This rich blend of Italian tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano and Pecorino Romano cheeses with a splash of vodka is a bright, creamy sauce that accents any dish.

What does the flavor taste like? Is it thick or runny? anyone know the price?
Start your review of Rao's Vodka Sauce!
Kevin T.
W Lafayette, IN
Let's just start by establishing one thing.... this is so freaking good! If you want to take your Penne alla vodka to the next level it starts with Rao's Vodka Sauce. The entire line up of Rao's is the best!
Kelly  V.
Jackson, NJ
We are not a jarred sauce family but if I am in a hurry and using jarred sauce, this is the one I choose. Everyone is happy and enjoys eating it. Definitely a must try.
Kristian  S.
Ridgeland, MS
Rao's Vodka Sauce uploaded by Kristian  S.
Very good sauce! Flavorful! It’s pricey but you do get what you pay for. If you want quality, get this. Pairs well with just about anything! Not heavy like some spaghetti sauces. Doesn’t give me acid reflux. Rao's Vodka Sauce
Kaylee M.
Rao's Vodka Sauce uploaded by Kaylee M.
I think the vodka sauce is good. It’s a bit pricey and I would personally pick the bertolli vodka sauce over the rao’s for both taste and price factor. Bertolli Vodka
brayden J.
Acworth, GA
Rao's Vodka Sauce uploaded by brayden J.
I like using this sauce to make penne ala vodka with chicken, and also by putting it on my pizza nights. there are always good deals with Rao’s too.
julianna G.
Schenectady , NY
Rao's Vodka Sauce uploaded by julianna G.
to be honest i really didn’t like this sauce. not a big fan of any vodka sauce though so i don’t know if its just me. had it with pasta and ending up trying to scrape it off. any other opinions? sending love babes <333
Sarah H.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this versatile sauce that goes with just about any pasta type. I usually add meat and a few veggies to make an easy, hearty meal for my family!
Nia G.
atlanta
Rao's Vodka Sauce uploaded by Nia G.
So so so good! My fiancé and I tried this sauce for the first time and it was so good. It's kinda of sweet but it's delicious.
lily C.
Lake Charles, LA
Rao's Vodka Sauce uploaded by lily C.
the best ever i loved it so much honestly would never buy anything else ever again i ate it so much my stomach exploded actually
John S.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Target
One of the better store bought vodka sauces around. A bit pricey but you get higher quality ingredients. Great with all pastas especially with tortellini.