Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce

Bring home the famous taste of Rao’s Homemade® Tomato Basil Sauce. This versatile sauce combines our slow-simmered Italian tomatoes with the aromatic flavor of basil.

I've never tried this brand it looks good so is it good?
Start your review of Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce!
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Toya D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Delicious, robust flavor but not overly tomato paste. Thick n coats pastas and meats well. I've used in several dishes from spaghetti to ravioli sauce or lasagna sauce, even went great with peppers n sausage. Bottomline. Try it.. I've started buying this over other well known sauces
Trisha E.
Owasso, OK
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Trisha E.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
so fresh and tasty! also healthy/low sugar! i feel great feeding this to my family. Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce i think a product improvement may include individual cups for dipping on the go or school lunches with yuuuummm! [brand:raos-homemade]
Kris  I.
Fairview, NJ
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Kris  I.
I LOVE me some pasta! This brand is good, they do have a more chunky sauce so if you like chunky they’re your brand! They have a nice taste, not my favorite but I would give their products a chance as they come.[brand:raos-homemade]
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Tracy H.
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is my favorite jarred sauce! I sometimes use it when I make chicken or eggplant parmigiana. But it’s also good in an easy dinner night pasta bake. I love it by itself, but tonight I decided to add some vegetables & meat to make a meat sauce. I have purchased this brand multiple times & highly recommend it! Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce
Keiarra P.
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Keiarra P.
I love this pasta sauce it’s the best you can use it in several different ways. It needs no improvement. It’s really good. Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce
Jedaya B.
Revere, MA
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Jedaya B.
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Jedaya B.
I legit have so many cleaned-out and empty bottles of these in my cabinet above the fridge, Rao’s will forever be the only Tomato Basil Sauce that I purchase. I love making spaghetti and my own pizza from scratch and this sauce is MARVELOUS!!!
Ellen S.
Rao's Marinara Sauce - Rao's jarred sauces are by far the best on the market. There's a freshness to them and the flavor is nicely balanced. The only downside is it is more expensive than other jarred sauces, but the quality of the ingredients shines through and the taste is incomparable to the other, overly sweet and flat tasting sauces.
Sophie K.
Fairfield, CT
Over priced for sure but it is hands down my favorite brand out there. I like the richness and depth of flavor. I like that it’s not sweet like so many of the other brands. I will continue to stick up when I find it on sale.
Laken V.
Chicago
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Laken V.
Absolutely love Rao’s! It’s all my partner will eat now! It’s the best value for what it is and you can definitely taste the difference! I like using it for spaghetti and homemade pizzas 😋 Will ALWAYS buy again and again! Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce
Mario M.
Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce uploaded by Mario M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Rao’s is my go-to when I make homemade pizza, lasagna, or spaghetti and meatballs. It’s tastes natural, and fresh. I’d create a [email protected] the acidic levels are low so costumers with stomach issues could enjoy even more this brand.