Rao's Penne Rigate

by Rao's Made For Home

Our pasta is made with only two ingredients—durum semolina flour and water. We use traditional bronze dies to cut our pasta creating grooves that grab every drop of sauce. This cylindrical shaped pasta soaks up thick sauces—inside and out— so every bite is full of flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rao's Penne Rigate!
Alessandra C.
UnionCity
Rao's Penne Rigate uploaded by Alessandra C.
I thought Rao’s Penne Rigate was really delicious. It tasted better than any totter pasta I have tried before. Honestly I would have anything bad to say about this product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a tasty lunch or dinner.
Korrie S.
Winter Park, FL
Rao's Penne Rigate uploaded by Korrie S.
I only purchase pasta encased in plastic so that they don’t get wheat weevils. Rao’s is a perfect pasta and in plastic.[brand:raos-homemade]
elena A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Pasta are great and easy dinners at my house, my daughter loves plan pasta, so sauce no cheese, I don’t understand it? But it’s fine, Rao’s Homemade Penne Rigate is a must have in the pantry. It’s delicious plan or with sauce and cheese!Rao's Penne Rigate
Carly D.
Tampa, FL
This is probably the best pasta I have ever tried along with their sauce! Cooks pretty fast and very tender and delicious!
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Target
Penne pasta is my go to for every pasta dish. These are so good and taste so fresh like I made them from scratch. They cook fast and easy and taste so delicious. Definitely one of my favorite brands out there!!
Joanna C.
Brevard, NC
Rao's Penne Rigate uploaded by Joanna C.
Rap’s Penne Rigate is excellent. I use one of the Rao’s Sauces with it and make Garlic Bread for an outstanding meal, with a glass of wine, of course. Rao’s has  a huge variety of sauces, all great. Highly Recommend.
Global B.
Love their pasta. Great company and great products! Wish they had a bigger selection where I am at. We always have these at home!
Believe
Columbus, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
It is perfect Pasta. I have tried few earlier but didn't like much. But Rao's pasta are really good. Boil water. Im boiling water add pasta and let it cook fr 10-12 minutes and add sauce as per your taste. It's delicious. Would recommend it anytime. Enjoy!!
James S.
Purchased at: Target
Nothing special about this one. Reminds me of all the other pastas out there. If anything the packaging is pretty cool. I would buy again though.
Elizabeth R.
Hollywood, FL
A little more expensive but a lot better quality than the rest that you find in the stores.

Looking for your answer?