Rao's Penne Rigate

by Rao's Homemade

Our pasta is made with only two ingredients—durum semolina flour and water. We use traditional bronze dies to cut our pasta creating grooves that grab every drop of sauce. This cylindrical shaped pasta soaks up thick sauces—inside and out— so every bite is full of flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rao's Penne Rigate!
Gimena B.
Florida
Love their pasta. Great company and great products! Wish they had a bigger selection where I am at. We always have these at home!
Believe
Columbus, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
It is perfect Pasta. I have tried few earlier but didn't like much. But Rao's pasta are really good. Boil water. Im boiling water add pasta and let it cook fr 10-12 minutes and add sauce as per your taste. It's delicious. Would recommend it anytime. Enjoy!!
Angelica M.
Las Vegas, NV
High quality pasta is a must and this is 100% it. I will not buy any other brand for pasta or sauces!
Linda M.
Amityville, NY
I only buy this brand of pasta now. It actually tastes fresher than any other brand I’ve ever bought or cooked. Really makes your dishes come alive!
Brittany D.
Pasta, you can't really go wrong so long as you know how to boil water. it's good stuff but I don't see much of a difference in it than any other pasta.
Audrey C.
columbus
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This penne is the freshest tasting store bought pasta. You can taste the difference in quality and flavor. Worth the price!
Shoshanna S.
So delicious this pasta has a great texture and a tasters like it’s from a restaurant . I am obsessed with everything Roas and would recommend it to anyone. I know you will love it.
Ashley W.
Houston
These are great Penne noodles. They taste awesome. I wish they had whole wheat noodles as well.
John T.
Niles, OH
Love thirst things great product with outstanding flavor and has such a great package for the product and perfect size amount. And not to expensive at all I feel like this is a great buy all the time
Ashanti H.
Vauxhall, NJ
These are nice and easy to make, I have no problem making these. These are a go to product when making anything involving pasta

Looking for your answer?