Raos Pasta Linguini

by Rao's Homemade

Special made artisan bronze cuts. All natural. Premium quality. Bringing the extraordinary home. Since 1896. The Beginning: Rao's Homemade was created in order to share the wonderful flavors, aromas and recipes of the legendary restaurant, Rao's located in East Harlem, New York which was founded in 1896 by Charles Rao. Over the years, what began as a neighborhood bar became one of the most sought-after restaurants in Manhattan. Packed in Italy.

Packed in Italy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raos Pasta Linguini!
E W.
Raos Pasta Linguini uploaded by E W.
It looks like it will be fast to get opened and look good in my opinion and the noodles are long not too short so I’ll definitely make spaghetti with theseApple® Iphone® 11 Pro Max - 64Gb
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
Raos Pasta Linguini uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Publix
Linguine (a veces escrito como linguini, del italianodel plural de linguina: linguine, lengüitas)[1]​ es un tipo de pasta aplastado similar al spaghetti originario de Campania, región de Italia...... super delicioso....
Gimena B.
Love their pasta. Great company and great products! Wish they had a bigger selection where I am at. We always have these at home! Great price and quality.
Shea H.
La Grange, KY
For prepackaged food these noodles taste like they were homemade! I was very surprised in a good way with how authentic tasting these noodles really were.
Joselyn O.
Philadelphia, PA
This pasta has an amazing texture and taste for my spaghetti it is a reasonable price and taste very authentic.
Natasha U.
Austell , GA
I love me some pasta and raos pasta is the perfect match for me.I will definitely recommend it to anyone .
Brenda A.
Love pasta! Could literally eat it every single day. It’s really affordable and easy to cook. In 3 easy steps you have a whole meal!
Kia R.
Douglasville, GA
This pasta is AMAZING!!! The texture and taste is what keeps me buying it every time!!
Sonja O.
Locust Valley, NY
Very yummy! Highly recommend for a easy and delicious meal! It is a little expensive for everyday but worth it! Raos Pasta Linguini
Andrea M.
Ada, MI
Closest thing to made from scratch I can find. Also a steal for the price point as well.

Looking for your answer?