Rao's Marinara Sauce

Bring home the famous taste of Rao’s Homemade® Marinara Sauce. We slow cook sweet Italian plum tomatoes with fresh ingredients to create this classic sauce.

What other Rao's pasta sauce do you like? [product:raos-homemade-marinara-sauce-24-oz] is my favorite that I've tried.
This is my favorite sauce, but it’s so expensive! Anyone know where to get it for a good price?
Start your review of Rao's Marinara Sauce!
Rachel N.
Las Vegas, NV
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by Rachel N.
Purchased at: Costco
Brought this from Costco and always wanted to try it, but the cost was a bit much for marinara. Luckily, Costco had it on sale for a pack of 2 for $8 and I had to grab it. I cooked it with some red lentil pasta! The flavor was fresh and healthy. I definitely like that its lower in carbs than other pasta sauces, have lower sodium, and the calories aren't that much, only 100 calories per serving. It's also not too sour like other tomato sauces, adding amazing flavor to any pasta dish!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Costco
This is delicious jarred marinara sauce! It is well rounded & balanced. I use it to make eggplant parmigiana as well as in a quick pasta bake for an easy dinner option. It’s a little pricier than the average jarred tomato sauce. But I do think it’s worth the extra cost - especially in these crazy covid times when we deserve a little extra something while we are trying to get through these days! Rao's Marinara Sauce
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by Jose R.
Where do I start? Ok, let me just say this is the best marinara sauce, ever. This thing it’s so good, and tasty. Just can eat it alone, over pasta. Some shredded parmegiano and you’re set. It’s that good. I’ve never tasted anything like this is supermarket brands like Barilla, Prego, Ragú or store brands. Compared to Rao’s they all taste fake to me. I love eating pasta so, I’ve tried them all. Rao’s taste like you just made it from scratch at home. I love to spice it a little bit with red pepper and some herbs. Great with meatballs or just any meat. The price is not that great but it’s worth it, over the $6 for a 24 oz jar. But Costco sells you two 32 oz jars for only $9, which is great. Believe, you’ll never be the same after trying Rao’s.
Tony B.
Wylie, TX
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by Tony B.
Purchased at: Target
Rao’s Homemade Marinara simply said: you get what you pay for. And it’s worth every penny. A bit more expensive than others marinara spaghetti sauce however The taste is authentic and it will not disappoint add sweet onions bell pepper mushrooms your favorite Italian seasoning. Ooh La La...it will have you saying RAO!
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by Ashley S.
Trying to be better about how many carbs and how much sugar we consume, and that goes for pasta sauces as well. I have hear about Raos back when I did keto, I had just never tried it because it is really expensive. Found a two pack at Costco for a good price and decided to try it out. I finally see what all the hype was about. This sauce is absolutely delicious. I could eat it by the spoonful. The sugar content is low, which I like because I am not a fan of sweet pasta sauces. This tastes really fresh.
D F.
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by D F.
Purchased at: Costco
A simple well balanced tomato 🍅 sauce made with quality ingredients. Full of flavor which is great on its own added to a variety of dishes. A little on the pricey side however you can count on it to be tasty.
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by Rylee B.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my absolute favorite Marinara sauce! It has such an amazing flavor that goes with my pasta and Italian dishes - especially on homemade pizza.
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Absolutely delicious. I started keto over a month ago and this sauce is a staple in my house. Can't even tell that it's low carb.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
This sauce is absolutely delicious - and that comes from a very picky household when it comes to marinara (my husband lived in Rome). We both love this flavorful, fresh tasting sauce for pasta and dipping. It has the added benefit of being nine of the lower carb marinaras on the market - and doesn’t have a bunch of added sugar and other junk. It’s well worth the money and if you have a Costco membership you can buy it there rather inexpensively. It also keeps well in the fridge!
Hannah R.
Marietta, GA
Rao's Marinara Sauce uploaded by Hannah R.
Purchased at: Publix
This is the only sauce my super Italian family will use if not homemade. It’s awesome and very savory without sweetness of usual store marinara brands. All of the flavors are good, I love the garlic one too. I will always buy this, super worth the extra $$!!! [brand:raos]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 10 mois
Irina T. il y a 8 mois
The Marinara is def my favorite! Their vodka sauce is good too!