GroceryPantryRao's Made For Home
Rao's Italian Sausage and Mushroom Sauce

Rao's Italian Sausage and Mushroom Sauce

by Rao's Made For Home

Bring home the famous taste of Rao’s Homestyle® Italian Sausage & Mushroom Sauce. This sauce is made with the finest Italian tomatoes imported from southern Italy, simmered with sausage, mushrooms and spices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rao's Italian Sausage and Mushroom Sauce!
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This sauce is amazing! I normally would never spend almost $6 for a pasta sauce but it tastes so clean and not heavy. Obviously Rao’s is known for top of the line ingredients and it shows (or tastes?) Since I was making lasagna, I sautéed a lot of veggies and mixed them with this sauce, zapped them all with my immersion blender to incorporate them all together and it came out so smooth! Coworkers said this was the best lasagna I had brought to a potluck to date! I attribute it all to this sauce!
Crisleidy M.
Rao's Italian sauce taste so authentic. I love the flavor and the pieces of mushroom and sausage inside. This product always goes on sale in the supermarket and when it does I am sure to stock up. It averages about $9 I usually get it for $6 totally worth it.

Looking for your answer?