Rao's Homemade Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce 24-oz.

by Rao's Homemade

Rao's homemade tomato basil marinara sauce 24-oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rao's Homemade Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce 24-oz.!
CRANFORD, NJ
I generally make my own sauce from scratch. That said for the day's I'm in a rush and don't have the time this is the best I've had that comes in a jar. My only complaint is that it could use a bit more seasoning but that's nothing a quick simmer before adding to the pasta can't fix.
Deerfield, IL
By far my favorite pasta/tomato sauce of all time. The ingredients are amazing, no added random ingredients that I cannot pronounce! That is what I love, it tastes great and it has good things IN it. I go through a jar of this quickly, will keep buying for sure.
Stamford , CT
My husband is Italian and was spoiled his whole life by homemade sauce. I am not good with from scratch sauce, but when we buy Raos it’s just as good as what his mom makes. I can usually find it on sale (never pay full price, it’s so expensive), but stock up when it’s on sale.
It’s so hard to find a pasta sauce with real ingredients and no sugar added. Rao’s is exactly what i was looking for. The flavor is delicious and pairs well with your favorite pasta. It’s pricier then the major sauce brands so it’s worth paying for the healthy ingredients.
Elkhorn, NE
So much better than Prefo or Bertolli. I love the tomato basil taste, it pairs well with hamburger. It’s great on its own, or you can add some garlic powder for a garlic edge. Definitely recommend! A little expensive but so worth it.
Phenix City, AL
My favorite sauce, it’s low carb so that’s definitely a MAJOR plus the taste is amazing. The price is kinda high but I only use it for myself & purchase other cheaper ones for my family lol.
This sauce is amazing!! It’s by far my fav sauce. I love it. Tastes great and is easy to make. Tastes homemade and saves a ton of time. Couldn’t say enough good things about it!! I love it!!
Staten Island, NY
If you do not have the time to make a homemade sauce from scratch, then this is definitely the way to go. It may seem a little pricey but the quality makes it well worth it.
Tomball, TX
This pasta sauce is a go to in my household. It tastes fresh and is not super high in sugar! Definitely a great sauce to buy from the store. It is a little pricey but worth it!
NEW YORK, NY
It’s like you’ve just waited 2hrs for a table, finally felt accepted into the exclusive restaurant and are now lapping up the taste of homely Italian man sweat, all while still being in your pjs and able to watch the Kardashian’s latest blow up over something that none of us would ever relate to.

Looking for your answer?