BY RAO'S HOMEMADE

Rao's homemade marinara sauce 24-oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather M.
If I’m in a pinch & can’t make my own homemade sauce this is my go to. Just like the good stuff- homemade & so delicious! I highly recommend for a treat for yourself & loved ones- especially over a nice dinner together at home! Worth the splurge because you’re worth the quality!
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
This is my favorite tomato sauce! It is very fresh tasting and pairs well with fresh mozzarella and basil. You can find it at stores on sale for around 7 dollars a jar which is very reasonable!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Foodie Expert
Don't be cheap and get the store brand marinara spend the extra $5 and buy Raos! They make the best tomato sauces. You can really taste the difference. Once you try it, you will never buy another brand.
Amanda B.
Fairfield, OH
Foodie Expert
I love, Love Rao’s marinara sauce. It has a fresh, homemade taste and it low carb enough for my dietary needs. It’s hands down the best sauce you can buy!
Gab B.
Forest Hills, NY
The best sauce ever made by one of the best restaurants ever. Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce 24-oz.
Jennifer T.
Pepperell, MA
Sometimes I splurge on the more expensive sauces at the grocery store, hoping I'll hit the jackpot, and save myself the time of making sauce from scratch. This one really fell short, though. It didn't have a great flavor at all.and was really overpriced for the quality.
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
I love this sauc . It is the closest thing to a homemade sauce that I have tried! Its not cheap but if you are not in to mood to make your own sauce this is the best alternative. Fresh ingredients from Italy!
Alyssa Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite store bought gravy in a pinch!! It just tastes so fresh and homemade, I love his one a lot!! We do add a few things to it, but it would be good using it as it too. Super delicious
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
The best jarred sauce out there! Tastes so deliciously fresh and homemade! I have been using this sauce for years-everyone asks what kind of sauce I used or sometimes even think I made it myself. Such a quality product- I love using it when I make lasagna!
Stephanie T.
My favorite "jarred" sauce by far! I can't even tell you how many times I've had (expected or unexpected) guests and whipped up dinner with Rao's sauce. I love it. Almost all of my guests don't believe me when I tell them it's jarred sauce, until I show them the jar (lol). Sometimes when I want to get fancy I throw it in the crock pot, add a few extra spices (even though it doesn't really need it) and some homemade meatballs and YUM. The ONLY downfall is it is a little pricey. I try to stock up when I find it on sale at my local grocery store.