BY RAO'S HOMEMADE

Rao's homemade marinara sauce 24-oz. see more...

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So we were in BJ’s wholesale looking for low carb, low sugar marinara, which is super hard! Ragu, Prego and Wellesley Farms were all at least 5g of carbs/sugar or more per serving and filled with crazy colors and preservatives! This marinara is low carb, low sugar, gluten free and very simple. The flavor is fresh, zesty, and vibrant. If you are gluten free, on the keto or any other low carb diet, or just like more than the average serving of sauce this is a MUST BUY!!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
This has minimal ingredients and it tastes authentic. There isn’t any added sugar so it’s a lower carb sauce. Great for those on low carb or paleo eating plans. This is a pricey sauce. Costco now sells this product and that makes it more economical. It doesn’t last as long as other sauces because it’s a more natural sauce. Keep it in the coldest spot on the refrigerator to keep it from spoiling.
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
When I went low carb at age 30, I had to change the marinara sauce I used. My family always had a go to marinara sauce. I was unsure of switching, but I love Rao! It isn’t just a substitution I use on my diet, Rao actually replaced the marinara I had used my whole life. There is no going back for me.
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
The best jarred pasta sauce I have tried. My one and only go to sauce. It’s all natural and tastes homemade. marinara sauce is one thing I always have in my pantry and this is one I don’t pass on. They come in variety of flavors and are all delicious.
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
This is my favorite tomato sauce! It is very fresh tasting and pairs well with fresh mozzarella and basil. You can find it at stores on sale for around 7 dollars a jar which is very reasonable!
Heather M.
If I’m in a pinch & can’t make my own homemade sauce this is my go to. Just like the good stuff- homemade & so delicious! I highly recommend for a treat for yourself & loved ones- especially over a nice dinner together at home! Worth the splurge because you’re worth the quality!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
Love it! I use it as the base of my tomato sauce and doctor it up a little. It is also tasty just the way it comes. I like that it is not filled with too many ingredients. It is at all the super markets
Stephanie T.
My favorite "jarred" sauce by far! I can't even tell you how many times I've had (expected or unexpected) guests and whipped up dinner with Rao's sauce. I love it. Almost all of my guests don't believe me when I tell them it's jarred sauce, until I show them the jar (lol). Sometimes when I want to get fancy I throw it in the crock pot, add a few extra spices (even though it doesn't really need it) and some homemade meatballs and YUM. The ONLY downfall is it is a little pricey. I try to stock up when I find it on sale at my local grocery store.
Dee G.
WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Seriously the best sauce on the shelfs. I only have this stocked in my house. I know when someone else cooks and it's not Rao's because I know the difference. Next time you're grocery shopping, pick up a jar and try it.... You won't be disappointed.
Danielle S.
The best jarred sauce out there! Tastes so deliciously fresh and homemade! I have been using this sauce for years-everyone asks what kind of sauce I used or sometimes even think I made it myself. Such a quality product- I love using it when I make lasagna!