BY RAO'S

Rao's Homemade® Marinara Sauce.
"All natural, premium quality".
An all-purpose tomato sauce.
Since 1896. see more...

Ginger D.
Ginger D.
Sellersburg, IN
One of the best jarred pasta sauces I've ever tasted plus it doesn't have lots of added sugar so it is much lower in carbs. I've used it in spaghetti, lasagna and with spaghetti squash for a healthy treat.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Foodie Expert
I'm normally not a fan of jar sauce, but this is some pretty darn good jar sauce. Great to use in a pinch!
Abby R.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
My dad bought 15 of these at Whole Foods when they were on sale. I was worried at first thinking I probably wouldn't like it, but I was in for a surprise! I LOVED it! this is better than any tomato sauce I've had canned, jarred, or even homemade, and my parents and boyfriend's mother are all good cooks! We paired this with Barilla Plus pasta and it was heaven. I started eating pasta just so I could have this sauce. It's been three months and just last night we finished the final jar. I'm anxious to get more! what a perfect balance of smooth/chunky, and perfect ratio of tomato sauce to olive oil! Not only that, it's organic and there are only a few ingredients, so you can be sure it's healthy!