2 colors available

BY RAO'S

Rao's Homemade® Marinara Sauce.
"All natural, premium quality".
An all-purpose tomato sauce.
Since 1896. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily H.
Emily H.
I honestly think this sauce is worth the cost - when you need something easy that doesn't skimp on flavor that isn't a homemade sauce, this is it. So glad I can find this at the local grocery store now, good to add to spiralized veggies if you're looking for a healthier option!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
This sauce may be the most expensive jarred sauce you see on the shelf but there's a reason for that! Because it's the best! I am Italian to the core and this sauce is the closest you will get to homemade fresh sauce! Try it you won't be disappointed
Mary Helen L.
Mary Helen L.
Austin, TX
I really like the flavor of this sauce. It's richer and less acidic than other jarred sauces. If I'm making something special and I don't have time to make sauce, this is a brand I am likely to spring for.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
The taste of this sauce is delicious but it's is SO expensive for a jar! And I guess For the price, I really expected it to taste AMAZING but instead it was similar to Newman's own organic sauce.
senaida r.
senaida r.
Love this sauce !!! I like to get a little bowl and dip pizza or mozzarella sticks in , yum !
Tamanna A.
Tamanna A.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband loves this sauce. I cook pasta all the time for him and I have used many different marinara sauce and nothing beats the taste of Raos
Patricia  G.
Patricia G.
East Durham, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Rao's sauces, to me they are the jarred sauces that actually taste homemade. they are versatile and in my opinion a need in every kitchen!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Naples, FL
Foodie Expert
The best Mariana sauce! It truly has a homemade taste that isn't loaded with excess salt
Corey A.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Worth every penny! If you can't make it to the real thing, bring the world famous Rao's home with you, they are world famous for a reason. Canned marinara that tastes like its been cooking all day.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Foodie Expert
This is seriously the best spaghetti sauce ever! It's rich and buttery tasting, way less acidic than other jarred sauces. It is more expensive than other brands (like $9), but I promise you it is well worth it!