BY RAO'S #85 in Pasta Sauce

Rao's Homemade® All Natural Vodka Sauce.
Since 1896.
Premium quality".
Tomatoes, imported cheese & vodka. see more...

• What does the flavor taste like? Is it thick or runny? an...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
This is by far my favorite canned vodka sauces. Raos knows how to deliver sauces that seem like they’ve been simmering on the stove all day however with the ease of just being poured from the jar. You’ve got great tang from the vodka and a good thick and creamy texture that can get in all of the pasta crevices so you get the taste in every bite!
Meghan R.
I don't use vodka sauce all that much and I really don't do a lot of pasta cooking either. I do love the flavor of this sauce, however, and my favorite way to use this is to add a little bit to a healthy homemade pizza. It makes all the difference to the taste!
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This makes an excellent turkey and bow tie pasta in the crockpot. The sauce is an excellent base to add your favorite spices to. I like the organic ingredients, and the tangy tomato flavor. I found it in my local Big Y Supermarket for a great price.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is THE BEST pasta sauce. I bought it at pusateris in Canada and it's seriously so much better than anything else on the shelf. It's delicious but a bit on the expensive side. Worth it if you're making a nice dinner at home.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Rao's makes the best vodka sauce! It's pricey (average $6-9 for a large jar) but it is worth every single penny. It's all natural and makes dinner time quick and easy. You will never try another brand every again.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
i have to say i'm not really a fan of jarred sauces considering i'm italian and my family makes fresh sauce BUT Rao's marinara is AMAZING, and another but, and a big one, i did not like their vodka sauce. i gave three stars because i like the brand but this flavor fell short.
Chic Pretty F.
This sauce is delicious! The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's really expensive, so I only buy it when it's on sale. I prefer to make my own vodka sauce, but this is a great option when I don't have the time.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
This is really good sauce. Its not so cheap but it taste great and has the least chemicals in it. I use it all the time for my program where I lost 40lbs in 3 months! Love that its low carb and sugar!
Danielle R.
Kansas City, MO
I really love this sauce and it tastes delicious but it is really expensive for what it is. I do like that there is not added sugars to most of the Rao's products.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I personally have never seen this product in the store, I would be willing to try it. looking at the price at target it is very pricey thou
Christine T.
Orlando
What does the flavor taste like? Is it thick or runny? anyone know the price?