Rao's Chicken Parmesan - 8.5 oz

by Rao's Homemade

Crispy breaded chicken with marinara sauce and delicious mozzarella over pasta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rao's Chicken Parmesan - 8.5 oz!
Jessica E.
Love keeping these in the freezer. Personally I find this to be a better and more tasty option to keep in the freezer over some other frozen means! Love that it’s quick and easy to prepare.
Patty L.
Houston
One of my favorite frozen meals. It is really nice to be able to have crispy chicken parm on very short notice. Highly recommend.
Emmy B.
Delicious and easy! Put it in the oven before a virtual wedding livestream and it was done and golden brown when it ended
Princess J.
West New York, NJ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It is good & so easy to heat up! One of our fancy frozen meals! The only problem is that the serving is too small. lol
Dana M.
Pretty strong for a frozen chicken parm! I was impressed honestly! They were on sale at my local grocery store and I decided to pick one up for a quick weeknight dinner. The sauce used is the traditional Rao’s which is the best part. Delish!
jennifer G.
It’s really good and such an easy meal!!!!!! One of my favorites from them. Would definitely recommend
Rana J.
This is my favorite spaghetti brand it tastes so good and delicious I highly recommend it.
kalee M.
notyourbusinnes
it was okay, not the best but it was nice to just throw in the oven and have ready on busy nights i would buy again but just not crazy about it
Tamara W.
It’s easy for kids to make and I liked it a lot. I suggest you add more sauce or cheese to your liking.
Erin N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was pleasantly surprised about this little frozen meal. I'm not a huge fan of frozen breaded chicken as they get soggy usually but these guys faired well! The sauce is a little sweet for my taste but I'd get this again if they were on sale.

Looking for your answer?