Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce

Bring home the famous taste of Rao’s Homemade® Arrabbiata Sauce. Add a kick of heat to your meal. Arrabbiata or “angry” sauce is a spicy, yet balanced sauce made with slow-simmered Italian tomatoes and crushed red pepper. One case contains twelve , 24 oz. or 32oz. jars

For any of you who I really like hot foods, question is how hot is hot? Is this stuff really good? Or do we have to add more peppers and spices?
Is this delicious? Price?
Is this good?
Start your review of Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce!
Product Highlights
I like the hot sauce it tastes good only thing i use so much hot sauce and this one can be up there in price but thats really the only negative thing about it in reviews
Absolutely love it, great taste and all.in reviews
Heather T.
Albuquerque, NM
Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce uploaded by Heather T.
LOVE THIS SAUCE! It's a little spice, I wish it was a little more spicy for my Portuguese Italian self, but either way! It hits the spot. I cook this up with some zucchini noodles and a few meat balls for the perfect easy fast low carb dinner ✨ Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce
Shamreen S.
Raleigh, NC
Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce uploaded by Shamreen S.
Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce uploaded by Shamreen S.
Hands down Rao’s homemade sauces are best. I have been using it for all my recipes since beginning. The taste is very good and holds to true the word homemade. I have also used marinara sauce which is not a spicy one compared to this sauce.
Christine  D.
Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce uploaded by Christine  D.
Purchased at: Kroger
This sauce is a bit pricier than others you may see in the aisle but it is worth it! I used it along with some pan seared shrimp and some grits to make an easy and spicy shrimp and grits meal. Like the heat and flavor that the sauce brought. #weeknightmeals
Jasmin  E.
Flint, MI
I actually add this to my chilli and any other tomato base soups I make. Easy and I love the quality of the ingredients.
Colleen  L.
Elysburg, PA
PERFECT sauce for the spicy lovers! It is BOLD on flavor with a kick in just the right way! With chunks of tomato and a "simmered all day" flavor, it's a FAVORITE of mine! You could pass this off as homemade any day! I buy this once a week!
Catie H.
Pawtucket, RI
This sauce is just the perfect amount of spicy! So delish! 👌🏻 This pairs perfectly with spaghetti and meatballs! The sauce is definitely worth the few extra dollars you pay for it!
Carole P.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Just had this for the first time tonight! It was so good and a little spicy which was even better! It’s a little pricy but I like thats it’s whole ingredients (see picture) and there’s no added sugar (see picture for nutrition)
Nicole H.
Anaheim, CA
This line tastes as close as you get from being home made. I have tried several sauces, pastas, and even the microwave meals. Unbelievably good. Almost restaurant quality.
Nicole A.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m picky with my sauce! I am Italian LOL and if we are not making the sauce from scratch I always reach for one of these. Good value and taste almost as good as mine ;)
Global B.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Excellent sauce. Its got a kick, but it’s great quality. Almost like a homemade sauce. We love it in the house. The only brand we buy!