BY RANIR CORPORATION

Find oral care products at Target.com! Super tuffloss is engineered not to stretch, shred or break. Micro mint flavor you can really taste. Protected pick removes trapped food debris from teeth. Freshens breath. see more...

Buy on Target
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
There's no excuse not to floss when you have a product like this! Very durable and easy to use and available for purchase just about everywhere. Very effective---extremely satisfied. Will continue to purchase these and very highly recommend!
Chelsea J.
I really don't like flossing but with the handle on the floss it makes flossing 10x easier. The mint flavor is very nice but not too strong. I purchased Plackers at Target with 5% off through the Cartwheel app. I definitely won't go back to regular flossing again. Too much works.
Jessica E.
Carry these with me everywhere. They are compact and fit in a ziplock bag to put in my purse. The last thing you need is food stuck in your teeth. Floss is very durable and plus it has a pick on the other end. No toothpick no worries when you have these!
Melanie S.
These are a must have for me. I keep them in my car, desk, purse, bathroom, and by my bed. The double floss really helps to clean food from my teeth. The pick at the end is also really nice. The handle is also comfortable to hold while flossing.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these floss picks! They have a minty taste, and are perfect for taking on the go. I never leave home without them. I get them at the local pharmacy and they aren't expensive at all. Certainly my choice for floss!
Lucy J.
Omaha
Awesome floss. Much quicker and easier to use than traditional floss. Reaches all the hard to reach places and doesn’t break easily. Cool for my toddler too since I don’t have to wind floss on my fingers.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Down to my last one!! I think I picked this one because it seemed the best value for the price but they're also really great flossers! It has a convenient toothpick that can fold out when needed. The floss has enough coating that it doesn't get stuck, the floss strands are strong enough where they don't loosen, feather, or break. Hands down a good product! I need to go back to Target!
Beatrice E.
I'm not one to floss everyday like I should but we have these flossers at home and I prefer them over regular dental floss. It's great for a good cleanse between the teeth and it helps get the food out. I personally like the mint taste it has. All in all I would recommend this to a friend for sure. Try it out for yourself. It'll have you flossing everyday like we should.
Karen P.
Durham, NC
I love using these over traditional floss. I always find myself purchasing this brand, it must be the cheapest in the store I don't know the price. They get the job done and I don't have to put my hand in my mouth.
Geneva A.
They are great for getting the food out from between your teeth. I use them regularly. I like the fact that you have to bend the bottom to expose the tooth pick portion.