BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues -. Ranger Rick Jr. Magazine (formerly Your Big Backyard). is an activities-filled magazine all about nature and animals. Each issue of Ranger Rick Jr. Magazine includes first-rate photos, facts about animals and plants, and 'Read-to-Me' stories written by established children's authors. Kids also learn basic reading, arithmetic, and reasoning skills in pages hosted by their animal friends, as well as getting puzzles, games, posters, and fun projects for the whole family! For ages 4 to 7 years. see more...

• anyone else's kids like to read this?7 Answers
  • Is there a difference between the jr and regular? It that...18 Answers
  • Where can i get this? my daugjter loves reading sbout ani...19 Answers
  • "Great magazine for kids who are into nature." in 1 review
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
My daughter loved getting these in the mail and looking at all of the beautiful animal pictures! We saved each and every magazine to use for when we study that particular animal again in Science. Great facts, simple to navigate and engaging for kids!
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
These magazines are excellent for kids who love animals and nature! I loved them when i was a kid and always looked forward to the next issue. I learned a lot from them and it always encouraged me to go out and discover the outdoors myself.
Lauren Z.
Belle Mead, NJ
I used to LOVE these magazines growing up! They are super interesting and educational and help kids to learn with a scientific mind. It's a good resource for engaging curious and adventurous generations to come!
Brandy P.
I remember getting this as a kid and now my kids enjoy it! It is filled with great but easily digestible information aimed just for kids. I love learning new tidbits on the different creatures they highlighted in each issue. Definitely a great buy.
Jami B.
My son received Ranger Rick Jr. magazine for years. Even though he's now almost 9, he has saved those magazines and still looks at them! It never gets old. There are activities inside the magazine that your kids can do, and each magazine is chock full of beautiful, colorful images of animals, and posters that can be hung on the wall. This is an excellent magazine for the animal-loving child, and a great learning tool
Julie S.
David City , NE
I LOVES these magazines growing up! I just ordered them for my daughter! She's always curious about everything animal and outdoors related! I can't want to see her eyes light up when she get these!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Oh I remember this from so far back! Ranger Rick was my daughter first subscription to a magazine! They got them for years! When they came in the mail, they would get so excited!!! We would sit and read them right away and they would do the games and read them over and over. Tons of fun!!! Then they got the big girl subscription and still got excited when they arrived!!
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
I had this series of magazines when I was younger and I still remember them to this day. I have always had a love for nature and animals and my gramma had always had this for me when I was a little kid. I will never forget this magazine. I even named my first vehicle( 2005 ford ranger) Ranger Rick.
Kristin M.
My 12 year old receives this magazine, and has been for about five months now. He absolutely loves it! I love that it's filled with knowledge of the outside world around him with faith sprinkled in! We love thus subscription! Definitely worth the price!
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
I received these as a kid from a wonderful aunt who highly supported reading of all kinds. They are amazing. Informative but not too stuffy for kids. I'll never forget winning a prize from one of the contests in the magazine. I thought it was the coolest.
marlene A.
Hialeah, FL
Where can i get this? my daugjter loves reading sbout animals.
Anastassia C.
Des Moines , IA
Is there a difference between the jr and regular? It that a thing?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
anyone else's kids like to read this?
Lydiah D.
My brother loves this magazine read it at the doctors office is it worth buying?
Jamie A.
Wow, they still make these? Loved these from my youth!