BY NONE #47 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 10 issues - This award-winning magazine is designed to bring the wonders of nature to children ages 7-12. Ranger Rick Magazine provides children with activities and information to help them learn about wildlife and the environment. Each colorful issue of Ranger Rick Magazine includes games, stories about children and animals, jokes, science features, puzzles and projects. There are also special issues that focus on animals that live in specific regions of the world. Your child will love it! see more...

• Where can I order this magazine for my kids? Is it worth it?1 Answers
  • The dentists office destroyed this one for me1 Answers
  • Does it circulate every month or quarterly? 4 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
This is a great magazine for older elementary kids! My students love the articles and pictures found in the issues. It's a great way to get reluctant readers to increase their reading time while reading about something they find interesting!
Amanda G.
This magazine has awesome pictures. The words are small and there are jokes for kids. My daughter just likes to see the crazy creatures. It's a good learning magazine for super science enthusiasts.
Michelle D.
This is a must subscribe magazine for the animal lover in your house. Lots of cool photos, facts, and activities. I like the articles more than other animal and nature magazines for kids.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
Nephews love this mag! They love the pictures and read the articles to each other. Plus kids just love to get mail! This is a great one. Highly recommend for all kiddos in your life.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Oh I remember this from so far back! Ranger Rick Jr was my daughter first subscription to a magazine! They got them for years! When they came in the mail, they would get so excited!!! We would sit and read them right away and they would do the games and read them over and over. Tons of fun!!!

Then they graduated to this one and for years it continued! We always got two so they could each have their own so that worked great! Now they are older but they have always loved nature and geology!
Jami B.
My children have received Ranger Rick magazine for years. It never gets old. There are activities inside the magazine that your kids can do, and each magazine is chock full of beautiful, colorful images of animals. Each magazine also has a poster that can be removed from the magazine and hung on the wall. This is an excellent magazine for the animal-loving child, and a great learning tool!
Karrie S.
I remember reading OLD issues of RR at my Grandmother's house from the 70s! This magazine has been around a long time! The issues are about animals in the wild, mostly. It teaches kids about the environment and not to litter and shows what happens to the water/environment when people abuse the land. These are cool magazines for kids that love nature and wildlife. There are awesome photos and illustrations along with articles, and some kid stuff like puzzles and jokes thrown in. I loved reading them when I was younger.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I used to love these as a kid! I specifically remember one month where they had a bunch of ideas on what to do in the summer- one suggestion was to find a 6x6inch square in your garden and just look at it. At first I thought it was really boring, but paying attention I was able to pick out a lot of small plants and bugs that I wouldn't have noticed before
Rosanne G.
Winnetka, CA
As a kid my grandfather purchased my a subscription for many years, and it was an amazing way to pass on his love and lifelong dedication to conservation and awareness of the animal kingdom. The pictures are beautiful, and it is full of fun and informative articles for your future zoologist.
Vanessa W.
Upsala , MN
I remember my brother getting these when we were young and I was jealous!! Now, I order them for my classroom and as gifts for family and friend's children. Great, real life pics and info, at a kid friendly level. I know many who will not 'read' but will pick these up, and reread them.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Is this still published?
Laura R.
Grand Forks, ND
Hello! Is this magazine good for children who are 4-5 years old? I would love to get this for my niece and nephew but I just want to make sure it is appropriate for their age group first.
Krista L.
Where can I order these? Do you know the prices?
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
I have been looking for this book. Where can I purchase this book at?
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
Would this be a good read for my athletic 11 year old son who doesn't enjoy reading?