Ranger Industries Inc. Tim Holtz Tim Holtz Distress Stain 1 oz Salty Ocean - RANGER INDUSTRIES INC.

BY RANGER INDUSTRIES INC.

RANGER-Tim Holtz Distress Stains. Use these fluid dyes for quick and easy coverage for background and large areas on your paper craft projects. You can mist it with water to lighten the color and create mottled effects. Colors coordinate with the Distress palette of products. This package contains one 1 fluid ounce bottle of stain with dauber top. Non-toxic and conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA. see more...

Chenoah S.
Chenoah S.
Maysville , KY
Super soft. Love it. Got it for my mother in law and she adores it. Definitely getting more!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
This is a wonderful ranger salty ocean. I use it every chance it get. it's a beautiful color
Trista I.
Trista I.
This is by far one of my favorite blue colors in the line of distress stains. It's reminiscent of the ocean blue.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
Can't go wrong with their crafting products. I love the softness and how it works with making blankets and hats for your child!
Celinda S.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
Obsessed with how soft they are! My son loves it! It's like sleeping on endless clouds at least that what my husband says haha
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
My sister had these and I love them. I have actually looked at getting these for my son.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
I love Tim Holtz craft items! Fun, great quality, and beautiful color. You can't go wrong with this brand too.
What is the stain for
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL
Just here for a badge so yeah
Hollie R.
Hollie R.
Cornwall,ontario
Where can I buy this is like to try it . I'm in Canada and find its hard to find this kind of stuff.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston , WV
Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol
Mari M.
Mari M.
Can someone explain what this item is used for?