BY RANGE KLEEN

From our International Headquarters in Lima Ohio Range Kleen has supplied consumers with top quality Range Replacement Parts for over 30 years. Our commitment and dedication to excellence over the past 30 years has earned us the #1 Brand ranking in range accessories according to A.C. Nielsen Scantrack Survey. We have held this ranking since 1992! Under Bed Spacer. Create an additional 5 of space under your bed with this set of four bed spacers. Fits up to 3 casters or posts. 300 lbs. weight limit PER spacer. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
I used these under my bed in college and they worked great! My room was tiny so these raised my bed just enough that I could slide plastic containers of books and shoes underneath. A must have for a small room.
rosanna p.
rosanna p.
Sylmar, CA
Product is great when bed is too low to the floor only bad thing is they are not too sturdy if you lean on bed
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I use to use these in college for my bed before i got a bunk bed. They don't move easily which is good and they hold a lot of weight