Range Jogger - Millennium

by babytrend

#18 in Strollers

The Baby Trend® Expedition® Jogger is designed with style and security for you and your child. It has a parent tray with 2 cup holders and covered storage compartment and an extra-wide ergonimically shaped rubber grip for comfortable handling. The child's tray has 2 cup holders to keep beverages and snacks handy and also accept a Baby Trend® infant car seat (sold separately) to create a travel system.

The jogger also includes a 5-point harness and a rotating canopy with visor that can be adjusted to shield your child from the elements. It has a convenient storage basket under the seat, offering ample space to carry feeding bottles or other baby essentials. The stroller easily folds into a compact unit for easy storage. Its front wheel swivels for easy maneuvering. The wheel can also be locked to offer in-line performance.

Has anyone used this jogger and what are your thoughts on it?
Start your review of Range Jogger - Millennium!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Its been worth every penny for convenience and durability.. Just snap them in the car seat base or snap them into the stroller without ever having to move baby, especially if they are sleeping..” in reviews
“What I do LOVE is the cargo area underneath - there's lots of space to put shopping bags and other necessities while out and about, and the ELX model has a covered compartment between the adult cup holders with built-in speakers.” in reviews
“I love how I can go jogging with this stroller and it won't get stuck or have a hard time even on rocks or dirt. ” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Range Jogger - Millennium uploaded by Kayla H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just got this in the mail last week and it is perfect! Great for out on the farm where it’s just gravel roads and fields. Bonus points for it being nearly completely assembled in the box 🙌🏻 So far my 7 month old loves it!
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this stroller! It looks good in person, it's lightweight, turns on a dime, and you don't have to worry about the ground being even or not bumpy. We simply used an infant insert before our baby had good neck control. The seat is adjustable to go pretty far back for a good napping position, all the way to sitting upright. There's 2 cup holder spots for baby, 2 more for mom/dad, a place for your phone and other loose items like keys, plus the storage space underneath. Little mesh window with cover to peek through on top. We are able to fit our backpack diaper bag underneath with just a little push. Love how quick and easy it is to collapse for storage. We've used this stroller for the past 9 months and have zero complaints!
Lebanon Junction
I got this off my baby registry from my mom. A stroller with tiny wheels wasn't an option as we have a farm. I've been using it for nearly 1.5 years now, daily. Somedays all day long. It's easy to pack up and throw in the car and easy to flip open and use.  Easy enough to steer one-handed as I usually am pushing it plus leading a horse around. It never gets hung up on all the bumps and holes. My daughter seems pretty happy to ride around in it too. I believe I got it from Babies R Us
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely Great for jogging, walking the lake and just out and about shopping. Can maneuver with one hand and very comfortable for my child to ride in. Can lay back for your child to take a quick nap in and has wonderful shade. Highly recommend. Pathway 35 Jogger Travel System - Sprint (Walmart Exclusive)
Sciota , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller. It is extremely easy to maneuver with one hand and provides a smooth ride for baby. The tires are air filled so it can be a little issue if they lose air in them. But overall it is a great value for the price.
Los Angeles
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wish stroller offered more shade. Parent console. Kid tray. Seat reclines. Large basket underneath. Stroller is bulky when folded. Tires will flatten if not used regularly. My stroller ended up getting misaligned it would go anywhere but straight.
Hesperia , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I didn’t get this exact style but it’s similar to it and I absolutely love it. It has bike tires which is amazing and better then the one I had with my daughter. The only thing is that it has a small carry compartment but other then that it rides smoothly
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that you can place a BabyTrend car seat on it. So far, baby loves it! We also love it, but we are having issues getting it to turn properly. We also can’t get it into the trunk of our car, so we have to take the tires off to get it to fit!
Berwick, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually purchased the combo with the infant seat. It lasted me two children and i could still resell it. Great quality and very price friendly compared to other brands. I have no complaints. Tires have lasted, it was easy to maneuver.
Beaufort
Love it. Super smooth ride, can very easily go over bumps and you barely even feel them.  The one thing I don't like is I feel like it tips easily.  Maybe because I'm still using it with the car seat so the weight is off.  I ve never had it tip, its very light and easy to catch so I stil reccomend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...