Random House Dr. Seuss's ABC (Beginner Books, I Can Read It All By Myself) uploaded by Nicole T.

BY RANDOM HOUSE

• Do you recommend me to buy this book for my son?1 Answers
Nicole T.
All 3 of my kids love Dr. Seuss books!!! No exaption with this one!!! They are fun and understandable. They learn at the same time too. Even adults LOVE Dr. Seuss' s books!!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
We love dr Seuss! All of these books are amazing! They’re cute, fun and educational! We’ve read them all numerous times! They’re perfect for pre k and kindergarten!
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Great book for beginners to start learning that alphabet. This was a go to book when I worked in the daycare and was effective in engaging the children.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
My toddler favorite book, i totally like this books for small kids and to teach them their letters and the pictures as well very colorful.
katie B.
LANSING
I adored these books as a kid. I had a ton of them. Dr. Seuss was the absolute best when it came to children's books.
Erin P.
London, ON
I grew up reading these books and now my three boys all love being read these books! We even love watching the movies, we don't have a favourite book because we love all of them, our favourite is always the rhyming
Bertha C.
Do you recommend me to buy this book for my son?