BY RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS #32 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Have you ever paid it forward?4 Answers
  • Is this like when you help an old lady across the street?4 Answers
  • Who does this organization work on an local, national and...3 Answers
Random Acts of Kindness
  • "This is such an incredible idea that truly would make our world a better place if every single person or even the majority participated in raok" in 7 reviews
  • "love this idea of going something nice for another person just because you can!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 5 reviews
  • "The world would be a better place if people were more willing to help others and put a smile on their face. " in 5 reviews
♡Hope ♡.
I really like this foundation because we do something with this every year at my school. We have our “random act of kindness” month where we do nice things for our teachers, students, lunch ladies, ect. It’s always a great time of the year
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The Random Acts of Kindness foundation is a wonderful way to teach children and adults that one small act can truly affect another persons life for the better. This one act can also form a chain reaction and snowball to help others too.
Miranda V.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
This has such a beautiful message behind it. We donate every year! This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many peoples lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Such a great mission to change the world. It is great to be a RAKtivist - Random Act of Kindness activist spreading kindess and love in the world. If we could only spread love quickly, our world would be amazingly better.
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Jaimee G.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I believe that this is such a great idea I love reading and hearing stories of others helping each other. I always try to go above and beyond to help others whenever I can.
Stephanie P.
Spanaway, WA
Every winter I hand out winter survival items to homeless on the streets. Anything from clothes, shoes, bags, hygiene, food, water, blankets, hand and foot warmers. Tents if I can't get them. Socks long johns underwear. Anything to help survive the cold nights on the streets. In one night I can easily help 50 to 100 people and go out the next night and see all new people plus the previous people meeting me for orders I take for items I have but didn't bring that trip. People think there isn't a big homeless problem. People think there are shelters. Problem is there isn't many shelters and they can't hold even an small fraction of the homeless in the area.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
I try to do this as often as possible. Whether it is donating gently used clothes to others or helping a family with groceries because they are struggling. This is something I try to instill in my children. For Thanksgiving last year we donated a turkey and some sides to a single mom who was not able to give her kids a Thanksgiving dinner. This is what we need more of in our country. People willing to help others because that's the right thing to do. Not because they might benefit from it.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I love this, actually have not participated in the actual group, but have done this with my children and friends.  It is a fun way to make someones day whether it is a friend, family member or a total stranger.  My daughter really enjoys this and it teachers her that we need to be kind to EVERYONE.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
My hubby and I try to do this every single day, if at all possible! In a world so full of hate and negativity, if we all did this even once or twice a week- even something as simple as smiling at the cashier, wishing a stranger to have a good day, opening a door for someone-this world would change in a heartbeat! Think about it!
Emily G.
What was the last random act of kindness you did? I brought my roommate Dunkin' Donuts a while ago! :)
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this a charity or is it just random acts of kindness ?
Melissa H.
Where can I get more information about this organization?
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
Is this a organization or something they promote people to do?
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
How do I get involved in this?