BY RANDALLS

India A.
Love this store! Always good sales! And I love how they customize lower prices for you for everything you buy. I absolutely love when they have monopoly going ! I win so much free stuff. People think Randalls is expensive but if you are a smart shopper you can find good deals. I just hate they don’t have many locations in Houston anymore .
Jennie S.
Houston
I don't understand why Randalls is so much more expensive than any other grocery store. I have a Randalls card which helps a lot but it still ends up being more expensive. The store has a good variety of products but I would honestly rather go to an HEB or Walmart.
Bethany K.
Randall’s is more expensive than HEB, Kroger, and Walmart. Not sure about Target although Randall’s and Target both have rewards programs (Cartwheel/Target app and the Randall’s Card #) so there are perks. Nothing too special although many of their locations have Starbucks kiosks in them. It’s a classic grocery store, nothing too crazy!
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Randalls is my main grocery store I shop at. I like how organized they products are. Their food is always fresh as well as tasty. The prices are amazing.
Meag K.
Randall’s has a decent selection of products. They offer good quality brands and have multiple locations.