Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips 5.5 Oz Bag uploaded by Daniela L.
Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips 5.5 Oz Bag

Rancheritos Flavored Tortilla Chips 5.5 Oz Bag

BY DORITOS®

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you’re up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won’t soon forget. It’s a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Is this product spose to be like doritos and how do they stand up t...2 Answers
Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips 5.5 Oz Bag
Rancheritos Flavored Tortilla Chips 5.5 Oz Bag
Buy on Walmart*
Liz H.
Liz H.
This a a Mexican staple!!! This is all I ate while I vacation in Mexico...they are not spicy, but they are tasty! They are a little pricey if you can find them. They are hard to find in big cities with big chain grocery stores. You can find them at local corner mom & pop shops. They hardly go on sale. If you do come across a bag...grab it! You will not be disappointed!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Edinburg, TX
These are one of my favorite Mexican Chips! I grew up eating these and have loved them ever since. I'm so glad HEB sold these. I love the flavor!! It's a very distinct flavor that is addictive. You could add lime juice and a bit of Liquid Chile and it boosts up how good these chips are!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Rancheritos Flavored Tortilla Chips have always been one of my favorite chips of all time because of its unique taste. I always have a bag at home because they make a great snack for myself or for sharing with my friends! Every friend I know loves Rancheritos! :)
Pamela♡ M.
Pamela♡ M.
Albuquerque
These are absolutely delicious. They are a combination of tangy chili powder with other spices. They are not hot. Delicious with chili and lime and great for snacking at home or on the go! Probably not great for little kiddos as they are somewhat of a toasted chip and if not chewed completely, kiddos may choke.
that m.
that m.
I hate this one it does not taste good and it's just not good at all all the other cbips are tasty and creaky and soft but not this one this one is a fail I would not reccomd it if are used to they're other chips this is totally diff and I wouldn't but it again
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Foodie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
I grew up eating these and I love the flavor of the Rancheritos Flavored Tortilla Chips these chips are delicious,when I first saw that they sold them at my local grocery store H-E-B I was so happy. These Rancheritos are great for a get together with friends or just a quick snack.
Marla C.
Marla C.
mcallen
I've always liked rancheritos since I lived in mexico and I never thought they would
sell them here but they do the flavor es slight different i have to say that i like the ones from Mexico better but I liked them too and always buy them
Edith C.
Edith C.
Kennewick
I highly recommend this chips becaude these are one of my favorites!!! Thanks to my cousin or brother to introduce me to thembecsue i lvoe them everytime i got to the store i always get them becauee they are that good.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield
My boyfriend goes crazy for these!! He would buy them buy the dozen if he could. The flavor is different from anything I have ever had before and it's really good. We definitely love and tell people to get these chips!
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Is this product spose to be like doritos and how do they stand up to the original brand and how is the taste of these?