Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Mayra C.Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by sarah s.Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Daniela L.

Rancheritos Flavored Tortilla Chips

BY RANCHERITOS

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you’re up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won’t soon forget. It’s a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

• Is this product spose to be like doritos and how do they ...2 Answers
Rancheritos Flavored Tortilla Chips
Joselyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
Agh! Rancheritos are my childhood chips! Squeeze some lime and add salsa Valentina and we’re in business. The flavor of the seasoning on these chips is to die for. I could always count on these being available at the corner stores in Mexico and now I buy them whenever I can find them in the US. Totally delicious crunchy rancherito goodness! Definitely recommend if you like a little spice and flavor in your chips and will absolutely keep buying whenever I can find them!!
Liz H.
This a a Mexican staple!!! This is all I ate while I vacation in Mexico...they are not spicy, but they are tasty! They are a little pricey if you can find them. They are hard to find in big cities with big chain grocery stores. You can find them at local corner mom & pop shops. They hardly go on sale. If you do come across a bag...grab it! You will not be disappointed!
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I can not grab this bag and not finish it in one sitting. I tell myself, "I'm only going to take a few this time, so the bag will last longer." Before I realize it, I need to buy a new bag because the few I was supposed to take turned into the WHOLE bag!!!! They are slightly spicy, but the flavors are not too overpowering that the heat distracts you from the taste.
Daisy N.
Pomona, CA
These are my favorite Mexican brand chips! OMG! I don't like spicy food at all but these, THESE chips have the right amount of chile taste and wow! My mouth is watering as I type this lol
They make these here in the USA but they aren't as potent tasting as the one made in Mexico. So if you try them, make sure on the back bottom right it says "Hecht en Mexico"! ❤ enjoy
Pamela M.
Albuquerque, NM
These are absolutely delicious. They are a combination of tangy chili powder with other spices. They are not hot. Delicious with chili and lime and great for snacking at home or on the go! Probably not great for little kiddos as they are somewhat of a toasted chip and if not chewed completely, kiddos may choke.
Lluvia S.
Oooooh these chips are bomb! I love eating them with pickles or valentina hot sauce. The chips it's self are already a little spicy but nothing to hot to handle. They're delicious
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
These are hands down the best chips in the world! You have not lived if you haven't tried these. These are everything. They taste amazing. They're spicy but sweet also. And the tortilla with the spice that it has it just goes together so well. I just love these. My mouth is watering typing this. Lol
Gina G.
San Antonio, TX
These are one of my favorite Mexican Chips! I grew up eating these and have loved them ever since. I'm so glad HEB sold these. I love the flavor!! It's a very distinct flavor that is addictive. You could add lime juice and a bit of Liquid Chile and it boosts up how good these chips are!
Aislin T.
growing up these were some of my favorite chips ever. the seasoning on them is so good, although i personally don't find them to be spicy. they're just really good. i used to buy them in mexico and for some reason they tasted better than the ones i bought here in the u.s lol
Michelle G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Rancheritos Flavored Tortilla Chips have always been one of my favorite chips of all time because of its unique taste. I always have a bag at home because they make a great snack for myself or for sharing with my friends! Every friend I know loves Rancheritos! :)
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Is this product spose to be like doritos and how do they stand up to the original brand and how is the taste of these?