Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Daniela L.
Rancheritos  Flavored Tortilla Chips

Buy on Walmart
Josie B.
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Agh! Rancheritos are my childhood chips! Squeeze some lime and add salsa Valentina and we’re in business. The flavor of the seasoning on these chips is to die for. I could always count on these being available at the corner stores in Mexico and now I buy them whenever I can find them in the US. Totally delicious crunchy rancherito goodness! Definitely recommend if you like a little spice and flavor in your chips and will absolutely keep buying whenever I can find them!!
Liz H.
Liz H.
This a a Mexican staple!!! This is all I ate while I vacation in Mexico...they are not spicy, but they are tasty! They are a little pricey if you can find them. They are hard to find in big cities with big chain grocery stores. You can find them at local corner mom & pop shops. They hardly go on sale. If you do come across a bag...grab it! You will not be disappointed!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I can not grab this bag and not finish it in one sitting. I tell myself, "I'm only going to take a few this time, so the bag will last longer." Before I realize it, I need to buy a new bag because the few I was supposed to take turned into the WHOLE bag!!!! They are slightly spicy, but the flavors are not too overpowering that the heat distracts you from the taste.
Mrs. A.
Mrs. A.
Brandon, FL
Omg! Did anyone called me Mexican! 😂 lol I !! Therefore, I grew up eating this chips!! If you don't like spices you may not like this chips, as the flavor is a little bit on the stronger side. However, if your up for an adventure try this ones. They are bit on the sour with a kick of spiciness. Nothing too strong that will burn your mouth off!!
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Pomona , CA
These are my favorite Mexican brand chips! OMG! I don't like spicy food at all but these, THESE chips have the right amount of chile taste and wow! My mouth is watering as I type this lol
They make these here in the USA but they aren't as potent tasting as the one made in Mexico. So if you try them, make sure on the back bottom right it says "Hecht en Mexico"! ❤ enjoy
Nallely J.
Nallely J.
Rancheritos Chips are by far my go-to product if I want chips. I was actually expecting them to be spicier than what they are, but they are great as I do not like things that are too spicy. I remembered eating chips similar to these in Mexico, but I could not remember what the name was! Highly recommend.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
These are hands down the best chips in the world! You have not lived if you haven't tried these. These are everything. They taste amazing. They're spicy but sweet also. And the tortilla with the spice that it has it just goes together so well. I just love these. My mouth is watering typing this. Lol
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Foodie Expert
My husband introduced these to me, and I actually craved them my entire last pregnancy. They are so much better than a Dorito, spicy but not on a Takkis level. The skinnier shape makes them easier to put in your mouth, and it has just enough chili powder on it that's perfect! Love my spicy chips!!
Gina G.
Gina G.
San Antonio, TX
These are one of my favorite Mexican Chips! I grew up eating these and have loved them ever since. I'm so glad HEB sold these. I love the flavor!! It's a very distinct flavor that is addictive. You could add lime juice and a bit of Liquid Chile and it boosts up how good these chips are!
mami.bad C.
mami.bad C.
I could have lived without this in life. Mostly because instead of making a chip dip they put out a seasoned chip. We have sooo many buy it seems to be we could use some more dips in the world. The flavors pop but not as much as if u were to take a chip and scoop some dip up.
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Is this product spose to be like doritos and how do they stand up to the original brand and how is the taste of these?