Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesRana
Rana Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli

Rana™ Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli

by Rana

My storyI am Giovanni Rana, born in Verona, Italy, and passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 filled pasta in Italy*. My dough, as thin as the dough my grandmother made, allows the wonderful flavors of the filling to shine through. Buon appetito!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rana™ Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Rana™ Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a good ravioli, something different from the meat ravioli in a can. It doesn't compare with the real Italian cuisine but it is decent
Sarah J.
Pikeville, KY
Rana™ Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli uploaded by Sarah J.
I love making my own pasta, but it can be time consuming. I found the Rana brand pastas a few years ago and I've been using it ever since. Flavors are great and so much easier that making fresh pasta. Skip the dry pasta. Skip the hassle of making it yourself. Try these and you'll never turn back. Highly recommend for anyone who loves pasta and wants to up their italian dinner night.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is delicious! I loved that it was healthy as well. I bought mine at Walmart for a super affordable price! Everyone should definitely try this!
Sherlyn D.
Honolulu, HI
Took a leap and bought this because I didn’t eat anything from this brand before but it was really good! It’s yummy with alfredo sauce or with melted mozzarella cheese sprinkled with parsley. So yummy!!! Would recommend to everyone!
Krista S.
Napa, CA
Missing my southern family on this new years eve so were boiling our pasta in crab boil with corn, potatoes an some shrimp 🍤 delicious 😋 great price for such a delicious flavor.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I LOVE THIS RAVIOLI! These are so amazing! I first got these a few months ago and now I am hooked. They are DELICIOUS, easy to make, and affordable. It’s a definite upgrade from Mac and cheese if your on a budget guys. A must try!
Ayasha K.
Hands down the best ravioli. It’s my absolute favorite meal. I pair this pasta with a homemade tomato basil sauce.

Looking for your answer?