rana™ skillet gnocchi

by Rana

A New Way to Love GnocchiCooking our potato Gnocchi in the skillet creates a wonderfully crispy texture on the outside, with a soft, tender center. It's a traditional recipe, with a deliciously modern preparation. Plus, no more boiling water or draining!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of rana™ skillet gnocchi !
Rachael Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
rana™ skillet gnocchi  uploaded by Rachael Z.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
So great tasting that it's almost like home made. You need a lot of butter but easy to make and feeds a whole family!
Theresa C.
rana™ skillet gnocchi  uploaded by Theresa C.
I hate to give 2 stars. It tasted fine, but this entire pkg fit into a single serve bowl. I paid 9.99. Don't do it! It's really for 1 person, 2 the MOST & that would be a side dish ONLY. Not a meal for 2. So keep that in mind. I was lucky with their Fettuccini Chicken Alfredo one that you microwave. It was 9.99 & with a $3 coupon, I paid $6.99. I'd definitely buy that one again for full price. But not this one. This one was disappointing. Buy a package of gnocchi, a jar of Colonna Vodka Sauce, add Parm & maybe parsley and you've got the same thing except A LOT more servings for just a few bucks. Sorry Giovanni Rana. This one needs improvement. Update: Just pointing out... I looked again at one of my pics. It does look like a lot (another reviewer counted 50-55 pcs. ? I didn't count) even though it all fit into a single serve bowl. I'm not 100% sure if it's just me. I do have a big appetite. Your choice to try it either way. I know you can make your own as you can with the other dishes G.R. has in their lineup.... The Fettuccine and Meatballs, the Fettuccini Chicken Alfredo, the Steak & Fettuccine w/mushroom sauce, etc. of course you can make your own. But I would buy all those ones again because I love them, they're so easy to make & I really think they're worth it. There's always leftovers with them & they really do serve at least a few people.
Elaine C.
Nashville, TN
rana™ skillet gnocchi  uploaded by Elaine C.
This gnocchi is so good! I got it with a kit that came with an herb butter and 4 cheese sauce and it was amazing. I love gnocchi and this is delicious even though you make it in a skillet. It's also so easy, you just heat up some butter and add the gnocchi. This is the best quick dinner night option out there especially if you absolutely love gnocchi like I do!
Leslie P.
Clermont, FL
rana™ skillet gnocchi  uploaded by Leslie P.
Purchased at: Publix
I didn't know what to expect with this since I have purchased some gross gnocchi in the past. The directions were simple. Melt 2tbsp butter and toss gnocchi in. They crisped nicely while turning often. Once they were warmed up I sauteed some garlic and parsley and tossed the gnocchi back in! It was a hit.
Rose W.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Tried this with tonight’s dinner. It was the first time I have eaten gnocchi. We mixed it in with broccoli, bacon and onions. It was delicious but chewy. Maybe I didn’t cook it right. I got this for free with a Publix coupon. Will probably not buy it in the future.
Amanda N.
Odessa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is a great choice for a quick and simple meal or side dish. Skillet gnocchi requires no boiling, just a five minute sauté in butter. There’s so much that can be done from there. We enjoy adding just a little garlic Parmesan, and black pepper, but have also added chicken breast, sage, zucchini, spinach, grape tomatoes and other flavors to switch things up. I like that this is a fresh product with minimal preservatives that creates a quick meal on a week day night when we’re all stretched thin.
Cierra K.
Mount pleasant
This gnocchi was alright. It wasn’t my super favorite of all the gnocchi’s I’ve tried just because it was kind of dry and had no sauce with it. I know some gnocchi’s half the price with sauce in the package, and if this did it would definitely be a 5/5 stars.
Brenna M.
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite gnocchi ever. It tastes so good with a little bit of crunch and a pecorino sauce!

Looking for your answer?