Rana™ Mushroom Ravioli

by Rana

My StoryI am Giovanni Rana, born in Verona, Italy, and passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 filled pasta in Italy*. My dough, as thin as the dough my grandmother made, allows the wonderful falvors of the filling to shine through. Buon Appetito!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rana™ Mushroom Ravioli!
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
easy to make and fast to boil, just add a light butter and sage sauce and finish with a true parmigiano reggiano DOP - highly recommend if you like mushroom
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
Need dinner in 4 minutes? Rana™ Mushroom Ravioli (10 oz. Stand-Up Bag) was available at my local Kroger (and on sale) and definitely made dinner quick! I paired it with some seasoned frozen Italian veggies for a meatless meal (the pasta still has 9g protein per 1 cup) and was pretty pleased with the results. It cooked up enough for 2 portions.  And this ravioli is also non-GMO, no preservatives, with no artificial colors or flavors.
Tira S.
Orange Grove, TX
Rana™ Mushroom Ravioli uploaded by Tira S.
Very good has a wonderful flavor. It makes for a fast easy supper just add alfredo sauce and a salad . It has a fresh taste of homemade. I tried the mushroom stuffed. They are filled with a lot and you can really taste the mushrooms. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves pasta an mushrooms .

Looking for your answer?