Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesRana
Rana Chicken & Roasted Garlic Ravioli

Rana™ Chicken & Roasted Garlic Ravioli

by Rana

My StoryI am Giovanni Rana, born in Verona, Italy, and passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 filled pasta in Italy*. My dough, as thin as the dough my grandmother made, allows the wonderful flavors of the filling to shine through. Buon Appetito!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rana™ Chicken & Roasted Garlic Ravioli!
Alisa B.
Purchased at: Safeway
Love this flavor of rana as well as the prosciutto flavor. So good with a homemade pesto or Alfredo! Delicate and tasty.
Brittany B.
Irvington, AL
These are okay if you can find the right sauce for it. I didn't cook mine long enough so they did not turn out right.
Michaela C.
We keep Rana Ravioli in our fridge pretty consistently, and recently tried the Chicken and Roasted Garlic flavor.  It's good, filling, affordable, and quick to cook - the only reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because the texture of chicken in a ravioli is a little strange for me.  Overall, a good product!

Looking for your answer?