Rana™ All Natural Potato Gnocchi 17.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer D.Rana™ All Natural Potato Gnocchi 17.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer D.Rana™ All Natural Potato Gnocchi 17.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Giselle F.

BY RANA

My Story: I'm Giovanni Rana, born near Verona, Italy, and passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 refrigerated pasta in Italy. My pasta is made using traditional Italian recipes, like my grandmother's. My gnocchi recipe is a special one, as it reminds me of the comforts of childhood. It is a dish that is loved all over Italy. I am pleased to cross the ocean to America, sharing my passion with you. Buon appetito a tutti. Giovanni Rana. see more...

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love using this gnocchi for my shrimp and langostino gnocchi recipe! Once it’s cooked it’s so fluffy and so tender! I make a white wine Parmesan sauce for this meal and It compliments the dish so well! I get this at my local jewel for about $5 a bag in the refrigerator aisle, I believe they sell It at Walmart too! This also tastes great with a garlic olive oil sauce and some freshly shredded cheese! Gnocchi is one of my favorite pastas to make! Delicious!
Yasi E.
Bought these in the refrigerated section in the grocery store and cooked them for dinner and they were so easy! Made a simple tomato sauce with it and some fresh basil and it tasted great.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This brand is pretty good. Its not as good as a restaurant or homemade, but certainly better than most frozen options if you're looking for a quick meal.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH
I love gnocchi! If you are a pasta/potato lover this is the dinner for you. My favorite way to eat it is just to lightly butter and season it.