Add a Photo

By RANA
My Story: I'm Giovanni Rana, born near Verona, Italy, and passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 refrigerated pasta in Italy. My pasta is made using traditional Italian recipes, like my grandmother's. My gnocchi recipe is a special one, as it reminds me of the comforts of childhood. It is a dish that is loved all over Italy. I am pleased to cross the ocean to America, sharing my passion with you. Buon appetito a tutti. Giovanni Rana.
Yasi E.
Yasi E.

Bought these in the refrigerated section in the grocery store and cooked them for dinner and they were so easy! Made a simple tomato sauce with it and some fresh basil and it tasted great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights, Ky

This brand is pretty good. Its not as good as a restaurant or homemade, but certainly better than most frozen options if you're looking for a quick meal.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH

I love gnocchi! If you are a pasta/potato lover this is the dinner for you. My favorite way to eat it is just to lightly butter and season it.

Join Now