Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini

by Rana

My StoryI am Giovanni Rana, born in Verona, Italy, and passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 filled pasta in Italy*. My dough, as thin as the dough my grandmother made, allows the wonderful flavors of the filling to shine through. Buon Appetito!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini!
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Jennifer B.
If you cannot make tortellini from scratch then I suggest you use refrigerated tortellini!! Rana is a really good quality product that only takes only a few minutes to cook! I LOVE to use this brand to make my tortellini ranch and bacon salad! Yum!! 😋 😋
Autumn F.
Allentown
Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Autumn F.
This pasta is one of my family’s “go-to” dinners. Ready in just minutes and always tastes fresh and flavorful. I’ve made the [product:rana-5-cheese-tortellini] with Alfredo sauce, red sauce, and pesto sauce pairing deliciously with each.
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Holly W.
Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Holly W.
I absolutely love these! I started using these when making my homemade Alfredo sauce and adding some chicken on top when done!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Rosie N.
We always make sure to grab one of these for the fridge every time we're at the market as a backup. Sometimes when we’re having a lazy day or forget to thaw meats beforehand, we resort to this and it never fails! I cook the entire bag for about 4 mins and add half a a box of cooked penne (they need to be cook separately) to use up an entire jar of sauce. I usually have a lot of leftovers since its just the two of us which is great because I have food to bring for lunch when I have to go into the office. The cheese tortellini is the best one out of this family size line. It has a combination of ricotta, mozzarella, mascarpone, romano, and fontina cheeses. And the tortellini doesn’t break a part easily either after it’s cooked. I've tried mixing this in with different types of sauces, and it just tastes really good with any! A must-buy for us every time!
Heather L.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Target
Start with Italian sausage and olive oil and chopped onion and garlic.....cook then add chicken broth, crushed tomatoes. Cook for a while then add these tortellini and fresh spinach...cook for a few more minutes and serve. So so good!
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Best tortellini! My boyfriend and I love to pick up a bag of these for when we just want a quick and painless dinner. You boil them for a few minutes and then toss some sauce on them and you are good to go! The cheese filling is delicious. I wish they would come out with a couple more flavors!
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
This pasta tastes great! It pairs well with a tomato sauce, alfredo sauce, or just some olive oil and seasonings. It cooks quickly and the balance between cheese and pasta is great.
Michaila F.
This is my favorite tortellini brand! I didn't think I would be able to tell difference between this brand and one from Walmart, but there is a difference. The cheese in Rana tortellini is just so good The 5 cheese come together perfectly the pasta isn't thick which I like because im not a huge pasta lover. We just drizzle a little olive oil on top and eat it plain because its just so good. This is a meal my picky eaters ask for 2nds on!
Blair G.
Roanoke, VA
Rana™ 5 Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Blair G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Always perfect in all my Italian favorite! Easy to make and easy directions. Best pasta is RANA. I made tortilini soup last night and it was to die for. No more needed to go to OG when you have RANA pasta.
Alicia P.
Jermyn, PA
These are my absolute favorite tortellini! So delicious, fresh, cheese filling is delicious. Throw them in boiling water for 4 minutes and they are perfect with some sauce or even plain. They are never soggy! I won't ever go back to the frozen kind ever again!

Looking for your answer?