Rana™ 4 Cheese Ravioli

by Rana

My StoryI am Giovanni Rana, born in Verona, Italy, and passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 filled pasta in Italy*. My dough, as thin as the dough my grandmother made, allows the wonderful flavors of the filling to shine through. Buon Appetito!

What is their best product? Ever had their tortellini?
Start your review of Rana™ 4 Cheese Ravioli!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,481 reviews
Rana™ 4 Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
I find this pretty tasty. I love that bit of gorgonzola in it. It adds a nice tang to the pasta. Only takes 4 minutes to cook, which is a great way to have a quick meal on a busy night. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Hailey I.
Terrible!!! I was so excited to try these for an at home, quality ravioli. I was sooo disappointed. The only way I can explain the taste, is that it tastes like plastic. The noodles were okay (definitly needed the extra minute that the instructions say to do) but the cheese blend is what tastes like plastic. Idk what they did! Don't waste your money
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
These taste amazing and they offer a few variety of flavors. I found the packaging good and directions that were easy to follow. All the family enjoyed these and I will be purchasing again.
Ben L.
There is definitely something wrong with these. Some of them tasted like some weird chemical that I can't put my finger on. Some were fine, but some I had to spit out, because it was so strong.
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Rana™ 4 Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Drea M.
Quick and easy to heat up ravioli saves a lot of time in the kitchen. I boil it for an extra minute. It's not great on it's own, I like to pair it with a meat and sauce. It's not the best quality pasta or cheese, but it tastes pretty good when it's with other ingredients.
Stephanie F.
Toms River
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Not a fan of these. The cheese is overpowering and tastes like it’s spoiled. I had to check the expiration date.
member-f4102
for all those wondering about the 'different' taste, it's gorgonzola....which tastes 'different'.
Gigi K.
Chicago
Rana™ 4 Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Gigi K.
These little guys were awesome! Super easy to cook as well. Instructions say to boil in water but I just cooked them in some tomato sauce ( a great one pot dish!) I’m definitely going to buy these again! I’m also excited to try the other flavors as well 😁
Stephen P.
Beaverton
Only gets the second star because I can't be sure the store didn't allow it to get room temp or something. Judging by other reviews I am thinking these are supposed to taste like this. There is some awful sour strong taste. Edit: After sleeping for the last 13 hours I have a headache and am extremely nauseous.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Mmmm looks yummy . I cannot wait to try these things .. on a diet but you I will definitely look for these.