Food & SnacksBakeryRana
Rana Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce Tagliatelle

Rana® Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce Tagliatelle

by Rana

My StoryI am Giovanni Rana, born in Verona, Italy, and I have been passionate about making pasta for over 50 years. The finest ingredients make my pasta the #1 refrigerated pasta in Italy.* With this dish, I want to offer you a flavor of the kitchens of Italy! Now you have all the ingredients in one bowl so you can cook a delicious dish in minutes. Buon Appetito!Giovanni Rana

NO CONVERSATION NEEDED...JUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY IT
I just want to know where it's available to be bought,,,if you can't answer a simple question forget it
Where can I buy it
Start your review of Rana® Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce Tagliatelle!
Louweez L.
Reno, NV
Rana® Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce Tagliatelle uploaded by Louweez L.
It’s on sale in Costco only $7.99, pretty good deal!! It’s microwave meal, it takes only 8mins, very convenient!! It comes with three packs of ingredient separate, pasta, sauce and chicken. Tagliatelle is not al dente but not mushy at all, pretty much like egg noodles. Mushroom sauce is really creamy and rich!! The only think I don’t like is the chicken, bit too salty!! Quick & easy meal 2 portion, for $7.99 you will get mushroom and chicken pasta, what can you ask for?!!
MARY M.
Fond du Lac, WI
This was great! I read the reviews and was thinking negative, but I was very pleased. It was a great mushroom sauce. It is not supposed to be spicy! I recommend. Serves 4.
Raquel A.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This product was gross. The flavor is bad and texture is off. I got 3 different flavors in hope one would be good for nights when we had events it was a quick meal.
Fathi A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product hands down my favorite dinner to have at home sometimes!!! Really makes me happy and very full and filling! The flavor is nothing but great and delicious! I would recommend to my fellow Influensters!
Grace D.
Brighton, CO
love this brand and most of the items they produce! This was a little bland, but overall still good just needed some spices and a little doctoring up! great price at Costco
Kessy G.
San Diego , CA
Rana® Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce Tagliatelle uploaded by Kessy G.
Purchased at: Costco
Rana® Grilled White Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Sauce Tagliatelle looks like a home made pasta it´s amazing !! And be ready in less than 10 min. It's perfect for a family dinner. The taste is awesome !!
Maya A.
Found this one time at Costco. The pasta tasted fresh. The actual sauce tasted like canned sauce which was to be expected in a product like this. It was super easy to make. Since I purchased it I haven’t seen it in Costco again.
Rilyn S.
Cochrane , AB
Amazing, I love this it’s quick and easy and still o has great taste! [product:rana-grilled-white-chicken-&-portobello-mushroom-sauce-tagliatelle] sooo good!!! There’s nothing I would do to improve it’s amazing how it is. The flavour is powerful
Marlee S.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Costco
This is legit an amazing g and easy meal! Purchased this at Costco and my whole family loves it - tastes like it came from a restaurant!
Jonathan L.
Toronto
Purchased at: Costco
Tasty but a little on the salty side. The best thing about this is how easy it is to prepare!