Rana Alfredo Sauce

Rana™ Alfredo Sauce.
All natural.
Giovanni Rana.
With parmigiano reggiano.

I can't find a expiration date for the product.is there a date or where do I find it on the packaging?
Start your review of Rana Alfredo Sauce!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,481 reviews
Rana Alfredo Sauce uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is the best Alfredo sauce that I have ever eaten outside of a restaurant. Completely authentic flavor, it is delicious served with pasta, or with chicken or shrimp. I highly recommend it. I served it with potato gnocchi this evening.
Amber R.
Connersville, IN
Rana Alfredo Sauce uploaded by Amber R.
Seriously the best alfredo sauce I've ever bought. Was just tired of the same ol bland alfredo sauce. So decided to spend a little extra and try this brand. Definitely will be on my favorites list! So delicious. The perfect texture too.
Jessica B.
Fpo, AP
I usually make my own Alfredo, but haven't had the time to lately so I picked this up (in the refrigerated section) and fell in love! I'd highly recommend this to anyone who finds that store bought jarred Alfredo sauce usually tastes like glue (yuck!) and well anyone who likes Alfredo!
Jackie N.
Best Alfredo besides it being homemade. It has a great flavor and is not too thick or too runny. It's perfect consistency wise. Only con, is it's not easy to find at times, because they seem to sell out quick and is more expensive than your normal Alfredo in a jar.
Rebecca B.
New Orleans, LA
I couldn’t select the pesto sauce. But the pesto is my holy grail sauce! I used to only like homemade pesto, but I love this one. I can’t recommend it wnough
Bessey C.
Walnut Creek, CA
This tastes more like homemade Alfredo sauce than the other brands that sold in a jar.
Michaela C.
This is the easiest way to eat alfredo sauce.  I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 because it still doesn't touch the homemade version, but as far as grocery store versions go, I've never had a better one.  It's in the refrigerated section, right next to the Rana pasta - it's like they put together a meal for you!  Try it with mushroom ravioli :)
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I am obsessed with Alfredo sauce lol! I have tried many many brands and I also make it home made, but honestly I think this is my favorite brand! It tastes so fresh and of strong, fresh Parmesan! I buy it often, at Walmart!
Cari S.
Brookings, SD
I actually really like this Alfredo sauce. I've tried it with stuffed pasta and plain pasta. To me, I think it's a million times better with stuffed pastas.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Very good sauce.  It is in the refrigerated section--not a bottle or can. Tastes fresh.  The only downside is that there is not a whole lot of it.  A little pricey but worth it.