Rana Alfredo Sauce uploaded by member-1c1ef

BY RANA

Rana™ Alfredo Sauce.
All natural.
Giovanni Rana.
With parmigiano reggiano. see more...

• I can't find a expiration date for the product.is there a...1 Answers
Michaela C.
This is the easiest way to eat alfredo sauce.  I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 because it still doesn't touch the homemade version, but as far as grocery store versions go, I've never had a better one.  It's in the refrigerated section, right next to the Rana pasta - it's like they put together a meal for you!  Try it with mushroom ravioli :)
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I am obsessed with Alfredo sauce lol! I have tried many many brands and I also make it home made, but honestly I think this is my favorite brand! It tastes so fresh and of strong, fresh Parmesan! I buy it often, at Walmart!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Very good sauce.  It is in the refrigerated section--not a bottle or can. Tastes fresh.  The only downside is that there is not a whole lot of it.  A little pricey but worth it.
Jessica B.
Fpo, AP
I usually make my own Alfredo, but haven't had the time to lately so I picked this up (in the refrigerated section) and fell in love!
I'd highly recommend this to anyone who finds that store bought jarred Alfredo sauce usually tastes like glue (yuck!) and well anyone who likes Alfredo!
Cari S.
Brookings, SD
I actually really like this Alfredo sauce. I've tried it with stuffed pasta and plain pasta. To me, I think it's a million times better with stuffed pastas.
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Esta marca de salsa es para darle un 10 aqui en españa hay poca variedad pero la que hay es pesectacular con la pasta que pongas esta muy biena y sueva y no es pesada te la comes muy bien
I can't find a expiration date for the product.is there a date or where do I find it on the packaging?