BY RAMY

Skin perfecting cream Active Peptides - Smoothes rough skin, reduces redness and increases collagen for an ageless effect Matrixyl - Relaxes the skin, diminishes fine lines and prevents wrinkles 2% Salicylic Acid - Prevents breakouts and eliminates existing flare ups! Sleep in Beauty BB Cream, Light see more...

Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
I bought this to go on travels with me. I wanted a light tinted base jerking long haul flights which doesn't irritate my skin and this lemurs greats as that. I wouldn't wear it in replacement of your usual night time skin products.
mimi m.
Review for: Medium more...
really love this foundation. I have been on the hunt for a foundation for my oily skin that wouldn't pool into my pores by the end of the day and not feel like a mask. This foundation is a medium coverage which is perfect for me. Yes, I do have some extra spots to cover, but that is what concealer is for.
Christina V.
Marietta, GA
Where can you buy this?
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
Do they have this bb cream in darker shades

Amazon