Ramy Perfect Brow Wand Brow filler & Highlighter, Universal Neutral, .21 oz

by Ramy

A waterproof double duty gel pen, thePerfect Brow Wandtakes eyebrow perfection to the next level by combining a universally flattering eyebrow filler and pure highlighter in one easy to use wand. The brow filler works on any hair color, from pale blonde, silver or red to medium brown or black. The Highlighter end is colorless and adds pure light to emphasize your arches or wake up tired eyes! Ingredients: Brow Filler Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Parafin, Diisostearyl, Peg-6 Beeswax, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceresin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MayContain: Iron Oxides, Ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ramy Perfect Brow Wand Brow filler & Highlighter, Universal Neutral, .21 oz!
5 years agoGreensboro, NC
Great product easy to use with really good results I'd recommend this to anyone who does there brows....
3 years agoSt-Isidore, Ontario
First off I would like to say that this brow filler does it's job! It's amazing how well it brings out my green eyes. I've tried multiple brow products and nothing compares to this one. AND it comes with a highlighter. I am definitely going out to buy a spare because this is my go to brow pencil from now on!