BY RAMY

Beautiful color that cares for your lips with Avocado Oil. Vitamin E and sunscreen. All the lipsticks can be combined with each other for a myriad of different effects and gorgeous looks. Lipstick, Chutzpah see more...

Jasmina P.
These lipsticks are very nice! They have great color and pigmentation, and glides right on my lips! I really like how creamy it is, and the fact that it does not dry out my lips. Plus, these lipsticks are affordable and priced fairly! Overall, I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Arleen K.
The color doesn't stay on for long, but other than that this lipstick is amazeballs. I love how easily it goes on and keeps my lips smooth. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
This lipstick is so pigmented! And so buttery! It glides on the lips with the smallest of ease. Very easy to use. And great color payoff.
paola b.
between shades of lipsticks that are definitely please me more red and burgundy tones I love it! whenever you use these tones to leave choose either to go to work or be at my university

back