Ramune Assorted Natural 18 Pack

by Sangaria

A Japanese beverage in a unique bottle. The bottle cap is a marble that drops down into the bottle and rolls around. A Japanese tradition! This order contains a 6pack of Melon, 6pack of Orange, and 6pack of Grape

Does anybody know where I can buy these packs? They are my favorite but I cannot find anywhere to buy them in bulk.
Start your review of Ramune Assorted Natural 18 Pack!
6 months agoLawrenceville, NJ
Ramune Assorted Natural 18 Pack uploaded by Sobia R.
I love the strawberry one it’s one of my absolute favorite if you like strawberries or the taste of it I would definitely recommend it they taste delicious and the drink itself is cool it’s pretty unique how the ball drops and fizzes the drink it’s delicious and I would definitely recommend it
7 months agoYorktown Hts, NY
I love Japanese sodas so much. The taste is subtle but sweet and the carbonation helps bring out the flavor and of course, makes it a soda. The orange is my favorite, followed by grape and then melon, but even the melon one is good (it’s also the original).
2 years agoMilwaukee, WI
I love every flavor of this Japanese soda. While a little pricey, they're crisp and refreshing. These sodas have the perfect amount of sweetness, and taste amazing. Plus the bottles are so fun to open!
2 years agoLuxora, AR
My sister is an Anime fan and she was the one who introduced me to these a few weeks ago. I love the packaging of it and the whole concept of it. You pretty much use this little knob to put at the top to push a marble in and it gets stuck in there. It's just a cool thing to do. It's just like a regular flavored soda but with some fun!
3 years agoFloyds Knobs, IN
These drinks are a little expensive but so good! I love the little glass ball that's in the top and the shape of the bottle. The taste is amazing and I highly recommend you try it out!
a year agoMc Rae, AR
These are the best! Introducted a friend to these at a ramen place and they loved it! You should try the strawberry! It's delish!
2 years ago
These soda pop drinks have some nice fruit taste to it,
which I like.
The thing is pricing is going to be a little more because it's a foreign product: and this soda pop product originates from
Japan.

The price might decrease if there are high consumer buyers
and that would lower some of their price, and they would also
produce more product to the mass consumer.
These soda pop drinks have some nice fruit taste to it,
which I like.
Japan.

The price might decrease if there are high consumer buyers
and that would lower some of their price, and they would also
produce more product to the mass consumer.