BY RAMADA HOTELS #22 in Hotels

• What state do you stay the most 7 Answers
  • Is there any Ramada hotels that are of "Luxury" level?6 Answers
Madison D.
Kailua, HI
I stayed at the Ramada by PDX and I felt right at home. I booked from Expedia as a Gold Member and they left me some local treats in my room, something a girl who had spent way too much time away from home appreciated so much. My flight was delayed so I was sad to be stuck so close to home but afterwards I was happy I got to enjoy myself for a few hours. Amazing hospitality and will always remember to stay if I’m in portland again.
Stephanie s.
Everything about the Ramada was pleasant. They provide good service, the hotel is clean and homely, and the rooms we Devine. I know people don't often care about the quality of their hotel room but personally it does have an impact your trip, especially when you need a good nights sleep. They beds are never worn, torn, and they supply you with the most comfy feather comforter and pillows. They have a good amount of choices for television before you lay down for bed and it's very spacious. The ramada can be a little more pricey but they definitely give you what you pay for. All together my stay was one of the best and I will book them again sometime. Ramada Hotels
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Beautiful modern rooms and by far the most cozy beds I have EVER slept in. I even asked the brand of beds the used so I could buy one but they didn't know the style. I am not kidding. The beds are amazing. Some of the best, restful, relaxing and rejuvenating sleep ever. If you are looking for the best beds at a hotel, they have them all beat!
Katy O.
We stayed at the Ramada on Colfax in downtown Denver. It was terrible. The carpet was filthy and a pervasive smell of pot was through the hall, even with signs posted about not smoking it. The employees were less than helpful despite previous arrangements for our group. We had none of our prior arrangements come true
Tina M.
Haskell
I have stayed at several different Ramada hotels. Usually about once a year we try to get away. Ramada is where we stay most often. They are usually clean and well kept. They generally have good customer service. I would recommend, but check the reviews, as not all locations are as nice as others.
Jessica H.
White City, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Booked this stat online thru a travel website. When we arrived it was 109 outside and they had the heater on in our room. We left and went to a local resort for dinner and arrived back about 4 hours later. We slept and checked out by 6 the next morning. A few days later I noticed they had charged our credit card. I called to ask why and the manager said it was for the use of towels.
(I always assumed towels came with the room) We only slept there.

Needless to say after weeks of back and fourth with them they finally credited my card for the amount.
Not sure if stay again.
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
We like the option of having an indoor water park hotel down the road from us. However, it does tend to be packed often, extremely warm in the pool area, and I would not stay there if it weren't for the fun pool area. It is not the cleanest, most up to date hotel.
Anna F.
My husband and I stayed here for one night because there was some problems on our apartment. Not the best hotel if you’re looking for a comfortable stay but definitely helps if you’re in budget and will only use it just to sleep there while you’re traveling.
Elsa R.
Orlando
I went to the one in Hollywood Miami it was great. The beds were so comfortable the service was great. In the back there's a bar which leads out to a street with many stores and clubs lots of fun thing to see with lots of beautiful paintings on the wall.
Angel B.
Maryville, TN
Our stay at Ramada Hotels was decent. Rooms were clean, but they definitely didn’t have really nice amenities like others I’ve stayed at. The free continental breakfast is a joke. Not much food and not cooked very well either. Staff was friendly though.
Valerie A.
Why are the rooms so expansive ?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Why are the prices so high?
Tione R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What did you enjoy the most staying at Ramada?
Jena C.
What state do you stay the most
Brittany S.
Is there any Ramada hotels that are of "Luxury" level?