BY RAMADA HOTELS #22 in Hotels

• Is there any Ramada hotels that are of "Luxury" level?6 Answers
Debbie S.
Maplewood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I grew up thinking remodel hotels were so nice and I’m not sure if it was just my perception that evolved or at the hotel chain has taken a dive. But I stayed at one up in Connecticut before a wedding in 2012 and did not think it was anything special. If that like a Holiday I I grew up thinking Ramada hotels were so nice and I’m not sure if it was just my perception that evolved or at the hotel chain has taken a dive. But I stayed at one up in Connecticut before a wedding in 2012 and did not think it was anything special. It felt like a Holiday Inn.
Emma H.
Saint Louis, MO
I stayed at the Ramada in Louisville Kentucky in March. Our heating unit didn’t work at all. We cranked it up to 90 at one point and it was still blowing out cold air. They wouldn’t let us switch rooms so we had to get extra blankets. It dropped below freezing both nights we were there so I was less that thrilled. People also liked to drive back and forth in the parking lot with their music playing loudly in the middle of the night, and I could hear the people in the rooms next to me. The rooms themselves were nice and The breakfast was awesome. I guess you get what you pay for though.
Taylor H.
Palm Harbor
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I stayed at the Ramada a few towns over from where I live,for a job related party, it was garbage. You pay extra hoping for a nicer place to stay and the room was trash, there were exposed wires everywhere Im pretty sure no one changed the bedding. I immediately called the front desk and they said they would send someone up (hours later!) After waiting and waiting I left to get some food came back and I'm pretty sure all they did was make the bed. I will never stay there or any other Ramada again and will always tell people it's trash
Angel P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I appreciate how accommodating they usually are to changing a reservation, and in my experience they are quick to remedy problems that come up. However, their track record with me recently has not been especially positive. I stayed at a location recently where there was remodeling going on in the adjacent rooms and I wasn't warned when I made the reservation. When I'm traveling for work I need to be well rested and a good night's sleep is the whole reason I'm there. If they can't give me that, I'll choose another brand of hotel.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
I went to one because loved the idea they are pet friendly but there is nothing online on if you do decide to being pet any rules so when i called they said it would have to be in a cage even if they are trained my dog was never cage trained he is house trained so i had to get a friend watch him since i couldn't bring him anymore. The breakfast station was very limited and mattress is very thin. I mean its good for a night stay if you need somewhere to crash for a night the price was good
Raquel S.
Englewood, NJ
I stayed at the Ramada Hotel located close to Newport, Rhode Island and I really enjoyed the experience. I had my room totally ready for me when arriving at the hotel, the room had pretty much everything I needed, I had a problem with the Tv which was not working but I had it fixed in a really short period of time, it was a matter of a few minutes from the moment I called reporting the issue and someone was already at my door ready to help. I would totally recommend it!!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was very surprised how terrible the condition was for a Ramada, it was the Ramada that’s part of Wyndham. We had a non smoking room which reek of smoke and there was always someone smoking outside of it. It was rundown, needed fixing and cleaning. The good parts was that it had a good mini fridge and microwave plus free breakfast every morning which had a great selection of foods. Bagel n bread - you toast yourself, waffle - you make yourself, fruits, cereals, pastries, tea and coffee.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
During our most recent experience with Ramada, we had a room booked a year in advance for a nearby event along with a lot of other people/groups. With less than a few months before the event, we were all informed that the hotel would undergo construction during the event and we all of our reservations were cancelled, and so we had to find elsewhere to stay. It wouldn't have been so bad, but no compensation was awarded for the incovenience it caused so many people.
Bethany C.
i enjoyed my stay here in NJ when i went on a trip to NYC, it was affordable, comfy and clean. Only thing i didnt like was that my flight arrived earlier than intended and i got there at 6am , check in wasnt till 12. I literally had to wait 6 hours for my room and mind you it was in the winter...im from west coast NOT AT ALL used to east coast weather lol i had no car to go out and didnt feel comfortable leaving my luggage and belongings so i waited :(
Anastasia B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only giving 4 stars because of the work of one individual. My at the time fiance and I went to Colorado when we got engaged. We got a standard king size room. When we arrived, we saw a main light blub out. We brought this to the attention of the front desk. They told us they could not do anything intil maintenance came in the next day. However, maintainance was off all weekend. The girl at the front desk upgraded our room for no charge!
Valerie A.
Why are the rooms so expansive ?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Why are the prices so high?
Tione R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What did you enjoy the most staying at Ramada?
Jena C.
What state do you stay the most
Brittany S.
Is there any Ramada hotels that are of "Luxury" level?