BY RAMADA HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• Why are the rooms so expansive ?11 Answers
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Ramada is a great stay! I actually spent my wedding night in a Ramada. The front desk was warm and friendly. The room was clean. Our particular location was in Utah. We stayed in the "Cherry Room" which had a huge King size Cherry four poster bed. All the furniture was a cherry stain, thus the name of the room. There was a big jetted whirlpool tub in our room which was awesome after a long day of standing in a receiving line, pictures and hours of dancing from the wedding. Not to mention that it was extremely romantic for our first night as a married couple before leaving on our honeymoon. I would recommend!
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
My husband works 9hrs from home & this is one of the only affordable hotels in the area. Of the times I have gone I have only been disappointed once (I was booked to a room that was taken) so upon arrival I got my key & of course after driving for 9 hours with two kids under 5 I wanted to rest. I walked in on a person in boxers & it was very uncomfortable! I complained and they made up for it! Other than that everything has been okay when I stay there!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
I was a recent chaperone on a JROTC trip with my son's school. All of the girl's stayed in the Ramada Inn. The rooms were amazing, especially after being out on our feet all day. There was enough hot water for all showers, enough room for all luggage to be up & out of the way, and big enough beds for incredible sleep. The staff was extremely helpful & courteous to all of our students during our stay. This is our 3rd year staying with them.
Kara S.
Kara S.
The Ramadas have been nice. I've stayed in two. I can't say there was anything super impressive with the facilities. It's a nice place to spend the night. One experience included my families RV breaking down and having to be towed home states away. We stayed in a Ramada getting in around midnight. They were so helpful offering many discounts due to our situation. We really appreciated their customer service that nice.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I've used this hotel brand a few times this past year and in a few different states. Mostly for the hotel points. Each location I have stayed at seems to be at a decent distance from main areas. I don't think it's been more than 8 minutes car drive away, which means you save a substantial amount in dollars. The rooms have all been secure and each had included a larger bathroom than most other hotels of this same cost.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Globetrotter Expert
The Ramada is pretty nice. It definitely depends what location you go to of course. There was one that i was a banquet server at as a teenager and it was pretty nice. But there's another one down in Orlando that I was supposed to stay at during a vacation that was absolutely amazing. Unfortunately the trip was canceled so i didn't stay there but based on what i saw online it looked great. Id go back there.
Shenisa C.
Shenisa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Accommodating (but really, they are a hotel, that's what they do) but not the most luxurious please I've ever stayed at. Amenities seem a bit outdated (think Tube TVs in the rooms) and the showers in both rooms I stayed in were clogged... Good for a cheap night stay during a road trip for the sake of washing up, but not for 2 weeks while apartment hunting in a new city (like I did)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Twin lakes, WI
I stayed at the Ramada in Greensburg, PA one weekend with family.
We secured a great rate for 1 room w/ 2 beds for 2 adults, 3 kids , and 1 dog. It can be challenging to find PET FRIENDLY hotels that do not cost an arm and a leg.
The room was cozy;
The continental breakfast we did not get to try because they didnt open before 7 am!
The room could have been cleaner
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Ramada hotels they were nice but I think the price was a little high ....Ramada hotels they were nice but I think thigh but seems like only some of them only provide the breakfast I wish they all provided the black things the rooms are OK but I prefer the king but overall I had a great time experience was awesome and I'll recommend this other people and I'll go
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
We stayed at the main gate Ramada Inn Anaheim across the street from Disneyland. We have been staying here over the last eight years and they recently remodeled. The rooms are nice, nothing extremely fancy. They do provide a mini refrigerator and microwave. I don't like the fact that you have to pay $10 a day for parking on top of their newly increased prices.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Why are the rooms so expansive ?
Holly B.
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Why are the prices so high?
Tione R.
Tione R.
Globetrotter Expert
What did you enjoy the most staying at Ramada?
Jena C.
Jena C.
What state do you stay the most
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Is there any Ramada hotels that are of "Luxury" level?