BY RAMADA HOTELS #18 in Hotels

hope s.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Stephanie s.
Everything about the Ramada was pleasant. They provide good service, the hotel is clean and homely, and the rooms we Devine. I know people don't often care about the quality of their hotel room but personally it does have an impact your trip, especially when you need a good nights sleep. They beds are never worn, torn, and they supply you with the most comfy feather comforter and pillows. They have a good amount of choices for television before you lay down for bed and it's very spacious. The ramada can be a little more pricey but they definitely give you what you pay for. All together my stay was one of the best and I will book them again sometime. Ramada Hotels
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
So, as we all know with hotels, cars, condos, etc. the year the of the original structure matters. I’m saying this because I’ve stayed in two very different Ramada’s. One in Atlanta, and one in Dallas. The one in Atlanta was older but was in a prime location. They remodeled the entry way and dining area, but the pool was closed, the shop was small and the rooms needed extra care. The staff was stellar though.

In Dallas, i stayed in a much newer building with a nice room, complimentary items daily, etc. staff was again stellar.

Prices were about the same for both locations, but i was not super impressed with Atl.
Jessica H.
White City, OR
Globetrotter Expert
Booked this stat online thru a travel website. When we arrived it was 109 outside and they had the heater on in our room. We left and went to a local resort for dinner and arrived back about 4 hours later. We slept and checked out by 6 the next morning. A few days later I noticed they had charged our credit card. I called to ask why and the manager said it was for the use of towels.
(I always assumed towels came with the room) We only slept there.

Needless to say after weeks of back and fourth with them they finally credited my card for the amount.
Not sure if stay again.
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
The room I stayed in was alright although it did smell of cigar smoke. Everything in the room was pretty outdated though the outside of the hotel looked up to date. When I was about To go to bed I noticed here were bugs crawling on the wall, I went to the office and they ended up moving me to a different room but I still payed the same and the breakfast at the hotel I stayed at was literally a glass of orange juice and a muffin if you were lucky to get down there in time. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anybody spend your money elsewhere.
Elsa R.
Orlando
I went to the one in Hollywood Miami it was great. The beds were so comfortable the service was great. In the back there's a bar which leads out to a street with many stores and clubs lots of fun thing to see with lots of beautiful paintings on the wall.
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON TRYING TO GET A ROOM HERE! I"M TELLING YOU ZERO STARS. The Ramadas I have been to were just spots for a bunch of junkies, and tweakers to hang out and get high in! Do not bring children with you if you want to stay in the Ramada, because I don't trust anyone around there.  The rooms smelt moldy, i didn't even want to sit on the bed. Checking in was a freaking joke, because all the staff are high on dope too! Do NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! -5 STARS!
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed at the Ramada in Atlanta, GA. The staff was nice but one thing that was irritating was that when you try to call the hotel you actually get routed to a service that is made for booking the room. If you are calling to let them know you're arriving late you don't actually each the hotel. Once we got there, the service was great and everyone was very nice.  I don't know why hotels are preferring to use reservation systems, I think it is actually lowering the service level of the hotels.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel in fargo was ok to stay at. The staff seemed nice, but the room was not that nice. The bed when I pulled it back had a black hair in it. I promptly called the front desk and kindly asked for clean sheets. They were brought up immediately. The bathroom had no water pressure in the shower and the toilet around the floor did not look like it had been cleaned. We would have asked for a new room, but we already had it young kids asleep after swimming in the awesome pool.
Tabitha R.
Carpentersville
Globetrotter Expert
VERY DISAPPOINTING! Service desk was very RUDE! The buffet breakfast you could only get one plate at such an expensive price and bad quality of food. Room was never cleaned after asking everyday for a week. I asked for extra towels, came back to my room after the day and towel had been thrown on my bed. When I asked for a manager I was told he was out of the country and would not let me have a number to reach him when he gets back. I waited a week and called to let him know about his hotel and never got through or even a call back.
Valerie A.
Why are the rooms so expansive ?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Why are the prices so high?
Tione R.
Globetrotter Expert
What did you enjoy the most staying at Ramada?
Jena C.
What state do you stay the most
Brittany S.
New york, NY
Is there any Ramada hotels that are of "Luxury" level?