Ralph Women Hydrating Body Lotion with Shimmer Tube

by Ralph Women

Goodbye Dry Are you a soft touch?  Check this out! Moisturizes to the max Keeps skin soft and smooth Smells good too! Hydrating Body Lotion with Shimmer Fragrance:   Ralph captures the energy, spirit and personality of today s confident and optimistic woman with a colorful, floral fragrance.  A blend of sparkling green apple leaves, zesty orange mandarin, and charismatic pink magnolia.  Fragrance Type:   Fruity Floral Key Notes:   Green Apple, Magnolia, White Orris. I dream.  I dare.  I laugh.  I love.  I don t always have the answers, but I know what to question.  Hopes, dreams, promises, possibilities.  I ve got `em all.  And I ve got the power to make them happen.  If I don t believe in myself, who will? User Attributes:   Preppy, Optimistic, Confident

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Women Hydrating Body Lotion with Shimmer Tube!
How would you rate this product?
New Albany, IN
This was a great lotion. A bit on the pricey side but I love the smell and its very creamy and moisterizing. The bottle is super cute, that's what first attracted me to this lotion. Of course I love Ralph Laurens Woman perfume, its one of my favorites, I could wear it everyday for the rest of my life lol. So this hydrating lotion smelled amazing as well, and it makes your skin feel soft and smooth. I recommend it 100% 💙
East Chicago
I love this lotion the scent last all day , this lotion leave your skin so soft and moisture.the shimmering looks grate for any occasion.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite fragrance lotion. Ive worn this for over 15 years. The scent never gets old. I love that its a moisturizer with shimmer/glitter. Scent lasts all day. No need to reapply on numerous occasions throughout the day. Moisturizes to the max and makes my skin smell amazing all day and all night!
Stony Point, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the smell , hate the glitter . Otherwise very hydrating and the sent lasts all day . So does the damn glitter. I mean it’s cute for a night out but when I’m in the office I’d rather not look like a disco ball lol .
Vaughan, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this lotion! The smell and the texture is amazing! It was a gift but I savour every use ! I don’t want to run out.

Looking for your answer?