Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren for Women uploaded by Abir E.Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren for Women uploaded by Reina P.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 2007, RALPH WILD is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of sandalwood, musk, watermelon, cherry blossom, red petals, jasmine, amber, pink peppercornWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
Very light smelling. Elegant and edgy. I love using this perfume. It only takes a little to last all day. Definitely recommend this scent! Does not disappoint. If you don’t have this in your perfume collection.. get it!!
Alexa A.
I am obsessed with this perfume!! It’s such a unique, light scent that’s perfect for your everyday perfume. I’m so bummed because I don’t think they make this anymore so it’s pretty difficult to find - if you find it online though I totally recommend buying!!
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Although I don’t use this fragrance on a daily basis, I love the smell of it. I use it when I go out for dinner or drinks and it is long lasting and very strong. I get compliments whenever I wear it. I originally got it as a gift and am very happy with it.
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
I was obsessed with this perfume for so long. I thought it was no longer made though. If it is it's insanely hard to find. That being said if you can find it, I suggest trying it. It's the perfect everyday wear.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
Ssiiighhh...another nice frag discontinued and therefore "wild"ly expensive now. Grr.

This one is for true strawberry lovers. In Wild, the ripest of strawberries are nicely tempered by the tiniest touch of floral notes and a generous swig of watermelon. It's fun, young, sweet, unique, and as juicy as a wad of Hubba Bubba in your mouth.

Interestingly, Wild lasted on my skin for hours and hours and even lingered well on my clothing and hair. It was one of the only fruity scents I've ever truly loved and the only one EVER that compelled me to finish it and buy another bottle that was quickly drained as well.

Sometimes I wonder, though. Do we mourn the discontinuation of what seems to be only the best and most favorite of our fragrances, or were they truly great? This wasn't any masterful Guerlain, but it was unique. And that's worth a lot.

Livvi D.
I love this perfume. One of my favorites. It's a classic I first started wearing. I would get alot of compliments from people when I wear this at work or out and about.
Kyra S.
This is my absolute favorite smell in the whole world. They discontinued this years ago and it deeply saddens me. I now have to purchase it off of Amazon or Overstock. It's still pretty pricey which is my only complaint. I wish I could describe the smell but I can't. You'll just have to trust it and purchase it because you will not regret it. It definitely has a slight sweet fruity scent as it's wearing off, which I love. I can also smell some type of floral scent as well. I just can't get over how great this perfume is.
Jessica F.
Ralph Lauren Wild perfume is a nice sweet almost fruity scent. The scent didn't seem to last as long as I had hoped for and expected with a Ralph Lauren product but I have found that most sweet/fruit perfumes don't last that long either. The price is comparable to other Ralph Lauren perfumes. Its not a bad perfume, just one that needs reapplied a little more often
Hannah G.
Waterford, MI
This was actually one of my Bat Mitzvah gifts, ha! Love at first sniff. I don't use it every single day, but still consider it my everyday smell, if I had to identify it. Just smells flirty and fun, not too complex, and I don't know if they still make it, but I would totally buy it again.
Caroline F.
Trumbull, CT
This is my absolute favorite perfume that I've ever used. It smells amazing and it lasts the whole day. I get compliments when I wear it; people are always saying, "Wow, what smells so good?". I can't really describe how it smells - kind of fresh and fruity, but it is just amazing.
Sharon R.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone know a great dupe or comparison? I cannot for the life of me get a hold of this bottle.  Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren for Women