Ralph Sunglasses, RA5247 55

Trendy and fashionable looks in vibrant colors, Ralph captures the spirit of Ralph Lauren with an attitude. Designed for young women looking for great design at an accessible price. Gender: FEMALE. Frame Style: SQUARE. Frame Fit: STANDARD. Lens Feature: SOLID. Lens Material: ACETATE. Eye/Bridge/Temple: 55/19/145. Case or Microfiber pouch included. CA residents only: Proposition 65 Warning: This eyewear product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6. Web ID: 6631834.

Frame Fit: STANDARD

Eye/Bridge/Temple: 55/19/145

Lens Material: ACETATE

Lens Feature: SOLID

Case or Microfiber pouch included

Frame Style: SQUARE

Web ID: 6631834

Gender: FEMALE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Sunglasses, RA5247 55!
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
Ralph Sunglasses, RA5247 55 uploaded by Aneli  C.
Amo ir de shopping a ssunglasses, siempre tienen anteojos para todo tipo de gustos y variedad en colores y modos, estos lentes de la marca ralph van con mi estilo de cara ovalada
Maanasa B.
Washington, DC
I love these sunglasses. I've had them for about two years and they have held up well. The frames are large, have more of a classy look than some other sunglasses. They go well with pretty much every outfit.
Melanie T.
miami, FL
Excelentes, super estilizados. Muy adecuados para el verano y se adapta con cualquier forma de la cara.
Allison  F.
Brighton, MA
These are my favorite sunglasses of all time. I like that it’s all plastic because metal rims can actually reflect the sunlight and cause more burns/melanoma. They’re not too pricey for designer and are super glam.
Lindsay H.
Bowmanville, ON
I have had these for about a year now, and I love them. I got them with prescription lenses as well, which makes it great to be able to read outside in the summer and actually be able to see. I had a lot of trouble finding sunglasses frames I liked, but these are perfect.

Looking for your answer?