HealthRalph Lauren
Ralph Polarized Sunglasses, RA5252 55

Ralph Polarized Sunglasses, RA5252 55

Trendy and fashionable looks in vibrant colors, Ralph captures the spirit of Ralph Lauren with an attitude. Designed for young women looking for great design at an accessible price.

CA residents only: Proposition 65 Warning: This eyewear product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6

Frame Fit: STANDARD

Web ID: 8477453

Eye/Bridge/Temple: 00/19/140

Lens Material: POLYCARBONATE

Lens Feature: GRADIENT POLARIZED

Frame Style: SQUARE

Case or Microfiber pouch included

Gender: FEMALE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Polarized Sunglasses, RA5252 55!
Alexandra H.
Centreville, VA
Love those sunglasses! They are polarized chichi is a big plus! Love the style and they are light. I need to get them tightened a bit even though I wore them only 5 times since I got them last month. Would recommend
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
Super cute sunnies that I have filled with my prescription lenses. Perfect for driving or a day outside. I always get compliments on how cute the frame is!

Looking for your answer?