BY RALPH LAUREN

Find Fragrances at Target.com! Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren. This feminine fragrance has fresh and aromatic notes. Gender: Male. see more...

Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this perfume for a couple years and this still smells the same way it did when I opened it. I have a 4 of the Pony perfumes and they all smell great and I love layering them to create different scents.
Betsy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These smell awful I bought as a gift for my sis in law a while back and wanted to smell them before gifting to her. They were sold as a set of 4 for less than the price of one. The bottles were smaller than normal. I wound up not gifting them to her because the smells were horrid.
Ashley C.
Dahlonega, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these on a whim on a cruise because they were so cheap but oh my god they all smell so good!!! The pink box is my favorite but they are all really great. This would be an awesome gift.
SHARIFA F.
All 4 smell great . I bought them because I didn't know if I'd like the bigger bottles. You can never go wrong with this size
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this a lot! I really enjoyed being able to try different scents. And the size is big enough to never run out!
Maddison H.
Mount Airy, NC
This stuff smells SO GOOD I love all of them, a little over priced but can last a long time
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
This set has 4 distant fragrances. The purple and yellow are my favorite, but I use the other two occasionally. All of the scents are great and have their own personalities. This would make a great gift or to start you own collection. It gives you a good variety to choose from.
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use Ralph Lauren Polo #3 for women and I absolutely love it. One squirt is all it takes. The smell is a bit citrusy while being classic and classy at the same time. It's subtle and is not overpowering.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know much about the other scents, however I do have the Ralph Lauren #2. It's different from my regular scents. This is more of a dense yet strong scent. I usually wear this when I'm going on a job interview or a day at work. It's not my everyday go-to.
Brittany S.
Hohenwald, TN
These scents are so fun and flexible. There are many options for whatever mood you are experiencing. If you like variety then this is a perfect purchase for you!