BY RALPH LAUREN

Find Fragrances at Target.com! Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren. This feminine fragrance has fresh and aromatic notes. Gender: Male. see more...

Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I've had this perfume for a couple years and this still smells the same way it did when I opened it. I have a 4 of the Pony perfumes and they all smell great and I love layering them to create different scents.
Betsy R.
These smell awful I bought as a gift for my sis in law a while back and wanted to smell them before gifting to her. They were sold as a set of 4 for less than the price of one. The bottles were smaller than normal. I wound up not gifting them to her because the smells were horrid.
Ashley C.
Dahlonega, GA
I bought these on a whim on a cruise because they were so cheap but oh my god they all smell so good!!! The pink box is my favorite but they are all really great. This would be an awesome gift.
Willow H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is a clever gift for a loved one if you want to be romantic and flirty! It's also great if you have never tried any of Ralph Lauren's perfume products and are experimenting around. The sample size are perfect but I didn't like how there isn't a spray nozzle on the top in any of the 4 perfumes. So make sure to either use a cotton ball or small wipe when applying! Overall, it's one of my favorites sample perfumes and all of them have totally different scents to them. 1 and 4 are more elegant and 2 and 3 have more a distinctive scent that is stronger than the others.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Es una excelente coleccion que trae 4 mini perfumes. Por sus tamaños son perfectos para llevarlos cuando vamos de viaje. Las botellas del perfume son de colores llamativos. Los olores me fascinan. No son de niñas pero tampoco de señoras. Lo compraría de nuevo o si alguien me lo regala seria un PERFECTO regalo. 20 puntos!
Krista C.
Ralph Lauren Womens Mini collection smells amazing! Not too overwhelming, has a hint of floral scent but its a bit expensive so it may not fit into everybodys price range expectations.
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
This set has 4 distant fragrances. The purple and yellow are my favorite, but I use the other two occasionally. All of the scents are great and have their own personalities. This would make a great gift or to start you own collection. It gives you a good variety to choose from.
Kathryn Y.
Bayport, NY
I LOVE these scents!! My favorite by far is number 2; I receieve compliements all of the time! The scent is long lasting and a little sweet smelling, but not overpowering. I would reccommend this senct for ages 18-30. I purchased this set at Sephora.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I don't know much about the other scents, however I do have the Ralph Lauren #2. It's different from my regular scents. This is more of a dense yet strong scent. I usually wear this when I'm going on a job interview or a day at work. It's not my everyday go-to.
Drea R.
Leming, TX
Smells awesome. My friends tell me it for younger girls but it doesn't bother me. I would love to buy me another cuz the first one I got went by quick. My husband always complimented me on how good I smelt