BY RALPH LAUREN

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Bold Tuberose Accord, Vibrant WoodsAbout: The unique fragrance inspired by the quintessential Ralph Lauren woman, Woman by Ralph Lauren embraces the very essence of the triumphant feminity. The scent combines feminine blooming florals and rich vibrant woods, capturing the alluring harmony of audacious power and feminine grace. "When I started designing women's clothes it was with a menswear sensibility. I love women who take something that could have been masculine, and make it exceptionally feminine." Ralph Lauren

• What's your favorite thing about Ralph Lauren Woman Eau ...4 Answers
  • Is this like the original smell?1 Answers
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I received a free sample of Ralph Lauren Woman Eau de Parfum in return for my honest review. When my sample came in the mail I had to try it out right away. The 1st thing I loved about it was the simple sleek design of the bottle. The name truly fits with the scent- It embodies everything a feminine fragrance should smell like- dainty & floral. I recognized hints of feminine florals with powdery/woodsy undertones that came through later in the day. It's just an all around feel-good perfume. I've gotten so many compliments from people, especially my hubby! Best part is- it's pretty long lasting (all-day). Not the least bit overwhelming or overbearing either. Perfect Spring + Summertime scent! In my opinion; Every gal should have her own bottle of Ralph Lauren- WOMAN! ♡
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Usually I’m not into florals or woodsy perfume and I’m very picky with my fragrances. When I tested this scent, I did it out of curiosity without expecting anything (actually, I expected not to like it). How wrong I was-I loved it from the first spray! I did get a few samples in order to test the perfume well and my opinion didn’t change and I still love them. The scent is sweet, but not overpowering. I don’t smell flowers or maybe just a hint of them. There is something very unique in this scent and I’m attracted to that. I already have this on my birthday wishlist
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Woman Eau de Parfum by Ralph Lauren is my all-time favorite perfume. Its definitely a floral but it has a depth that most top heavy floral perfumes lack. I hope it never gets discontinued because I want to wear it my whole life. Who needs other perfumes? This one is perfect.
Sahrish B.
This smells so good like literally really good. I purchased this fragrance a month ago and I really loved it and I wear this almost everyday. It is so light and is long weary. But the scent is what got to me. It smells like roses and it smells woody at the same time and is so romantic. Perfect for fall/winter and is totally my everyday wear.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I'm usually not a fan of this heavy floral and woodsy scent but I love Ralph Lauren fragrances! This screams sensual and maturity to me and better suited for fall/winter seasons. It's also quiet long lasting as I only spritz a tiny amount onto my wrists and I can still smell a hint of it by end of the day.
Ashley W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is such a great fragrance for women who love feminine scents. It's not too floral or overpowering, making it's nice and delicate, and still makes a subtle statement. I usually gravitate to woodsy perfumes but this one has soft, floral notes with musky and woodsy undertones. LOVE IT!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
This has been my scent for over 6 months now. I love it and love how it smells on me. I always get compliments on it when someone new smells it. The price was very comparable to other perfumes in sephora also :). I have already recommended this perfume to many friends and coworkers.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
I absolutely love this perfume. It’s so beautiful. It’s a feminine yet sensual and sultry scent. I bought a large one and a travel size so that I can always have it with me. I recommend this to all my friends and clients! If you want a sample you can head to Sephora.
Yaidelyn F.
I have received several samples of Woman by Ralph Lauren. I
have waited to accurately share my views on it. This fragrance has its pros and
cons. making it impossible for me to decide if I will be purchasing a full
bottle.  This fragrance is more of a floral one . In the description it describes Bold Tuberose Accord and Vibrant Woods notes. I really didn't pick up on that. Unfortunately it isn't a long lasting scent. I do have other favorite fragrances so I might not be purchasing this one.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this perfume really sweet and scent really like a mist of flower smell really love the bottle also really cute really pricey though but still worth to have u can get this at the mall really but worth to buy
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
What's your favorite thing about Ralph Lauren Woman Eau de Parfum ?
Angela E.
Bryant
Is this like the original smell?

back