Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray!
Jacksonville, FL
Vetiver did not do it for me. While it lasts a while, it is quite the odd scent. reminded me too much of my grandma if I’m being completely honest
Philadelphia , PA
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Isaiah A.
Love this product! It smells amazing 😉 Last all day long no matter what i did. It’s perfect just the way it is ❤️ i highly recommend this
Providence , RI
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kevin A.
This scent really made me fall in love with Ralph Lauren’s Collection 🔥 it is an amazing smell for many occasions. I recommend it!!
Nashville, TN
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by John M.
Unique earthy scent. Very little goes a long way. It is pleasant if applied minimally otherwise it can be very overwhelming!
Grand Prairie, TX
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Nick S.
An amazing fragrance that has beautiful deep and citrusy notes. Reminds me very distinctly of vetiver essential oil
Elizabethtown, KY
My wife didn’t care for the scent of vetiver very much. But great testing size compared to other brands.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...