Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray!
Bronx, NY
Smells amazing. I loved the flowery, fresh scent that was also deep and woodsy. The bottle looks great too. I don’t think much can be done to improve this perfume.
Keansburg , NJ
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Duane K.
This perfume is excellent earthy but still feminine. My fiancé wears it and it rings all the right bells!! I don’t think she’s ever gonna want anything else lol!
Fort Worth , TX
I recieved my Ralph Lauren Collection Vetiver fragrance from influenster. For me as a male the scent reminds me of Polo Green but more youthful. I actually like this scent quite a bit.
Cranford, NJ
Very interesting sweet floral scent. Smooth silky lingering finish that sticks around long after. Very memorable balanced scent. Can’t comment on the price as I got this part of a box.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The package card describes the scent collection as "...each scent elegantly reveals its essence through a signature ingredient in its purest form."That's a good description, as the fragrance remains fairly linear from start to finish. It reminds me the most of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver: where that scent can have strong silage and projection, this one is more subtle and stays close to the skin. If you like vetiver, you'll probably like this scent. A solid offering from Ralph Lauren - nice, simple and straightforward.I received this product free to try from Influenster.
Davie, FL
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Alex A.
I am a cologne connoisseur and let me tell you, this one doesn’t disappoint. Macy’s website on the product from RL states, “Inspired by the glamour of New York City, this Eau de Parfum enhances the finest vetiver with robust, spicy black pepper and vibrant green cardamom.” It really does have a spicy and fireside type of smell that is very robust and very unisex in my opinion. It definitely leans towards more the male side but definitely can be used by anyone. I used 3 sprays and it lasted all day long, even a bit after I showered. The 1.7oz retails for $120 which is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. Also makes for great pictures!
Orlando, FL
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Rafael S.
This perfume starts with a grassy/herbal tone and then transitions to a subtle sweetness of flowers. Depending on the personality and body chemistry it could be considered unisex, even though it seems to be targeted towards a feminine audience. It is not something I would buy myself but someone who like vetiver in general will enjoy it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jerry R.
I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review. Honestly, I absolutely love the smell of this fragrance. I love the smell of cedar wood and this fragrance is heavy with the scent. I will definitely be purchasing this when I am out.
Los Angeles, CA
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by What I.
Excellent fragrance, subtle but distinguished. Has a nice premium packaging that I was surprised to receive in a free tester sample too! I think this would make a good casual cologne for a quiet night out or even everyday wear.
Tulsa, OK
The scent is light and a little sweeter than most, so it works well on a day trip or a weekend outing. It lasts a good amount of time and there really isn't much I would do to improve the product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...