Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray!
Henderson , NV
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Juan B.
Great smell just right smell strength to last you all day it’s sweet refreshing smell great for all occasions fragrance scent is great. would recommend to try it out thank you Ralph Lauren for the sample would purchase it in the future
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Christian A.
What a beautiful scent and perfect for the winter months. This fragrance changes on you the longer you wear it and it only gets better. It goes on smooth and it gets spicy with time. This is one of my new favorite.
San Dimas, CA
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Christian T.
This fragrance is really wonderful and smells amazing on me. It’s honestly really well suited for any occasion and the scent lingers for a long time after application. I definitely recommend it to those in the market for a new fragrance!
Murfreesboro, TN
Definitely one of my favorite unisex scents! I received a lot of compliments from it and the bottle is very high quality. I would recommend this to anyone looking for middle of the line scent that you can wear to work or on a night out.
Dothan, AL
I really enjoyed using this scent! It had a very unique scent that I have never smelt before. It was sort of spicy and woodsy in my opinion. It went great on but didn’t necessarily last as long as I thought a parfum is supposed to.
Glens Falls, NY
This smelled really nice, I was Impressed with the packaging as well. Unfortunately the smell did ware off quite quickly. I would say a couple hours or so. May purchase in the future. 6/10
Ooltewah, TN
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Buck M.
Vetiver is a nice change from the traditional RL fragrance lineup. To me, Vetiver is a nice, light, niche quality fragrance yet has mass appeal. It’s presentation leans to the feminine side but the fragrance can easily be unisex. This can be worn casually, to the office, or fresh out of the shower.
Wichita, KS
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Craig S.
I absolutely love this new collection from Ralph Lauren! It can not only be used individually, but can be combined with other scents to fully immerse yourself into #scentbliss
Perris, CA
This cologne has a very musky woody smell, first time trying and it did not disappoint. Has more of an evening scent due to its strong aroma. Very long lasting as well
Ellenville, NY
Ralph Lauren Vetiver Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Clyde M.
Great fragrance that really rocks. At first I couldn’t believe that this wonderful smell came from this little bottle, but once the fragrance touched my skin I knew that this was the one for me. I’m hooked on this and that’s a fact. Big A++ in my book of fragrances for men.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...