BY RALPH LAUREN

This modern, daring fragrance is a bold fusion of iced mango, silver armoise, and patchouli noir. This set contains: - 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray - 1.36 oz Eau De Toilette Spray - 3.4 oz Vitamin Enriched After Shave Gel Notes: Iced Mango, Silver Armoise, Patchouli Noir. Style: Modern. Daring. Bold. see more...

Madeline M.
I bought a mini three pack of the polo colognes as a gift, this one was in it and it was one of the ones I liked the best! It smells really nice, I bet this gift sent would be awesome as a gift!
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
I currently own this set and I absolutely love it! It's has a very rich smell to it. I bought this fragrance at Macy's. I would definitely buy another bottle when I run out.
Hunter S.
Florence, SC
My dad bought me this for Christmas and I worshipped it. Such a great smell I used it just to spray around the house to make it smell good lol
Idania M.
Un set muy completo y con articulos de esta marca que me gustan mucho mi esposo le agrada usar muchos perfumes y este es una de sus favoritos
Cameron L.
Hanahan
Received this for Christmas last year and have loved it every since! There is a nice variety of colognes in here and they last a long time.
Michael M.
Fresno, CA
You could never go wrong with Polo. Again one of the best out there. You gotta try it to believe it that it is good.
Zach E.
Centerville, SD
I have not had the actual gift set but this spacific scent is my absolute favorite of all the colognes I've used
Gabriel M.
19970000
Muito muito bom mesmola super recommendo amei o meu fixa muito bem em torno de umas 9 horas e projeta muito bem