BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Romance. The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals, and seductive musk. The classic love story of Romance takes a daring, sensual turn with this mysterious and seductive new facet of the fragrance. The passionate embrace of pink peony and rich black vanilla captivates the senses and speaks of a forbidden love and the sensual side of femininity. Created for the woman who believes in the promising hope of new love, Tender Romance celebrates the sweet and gentle moments of falling in love for the first time. Tender Romance is the first white, luminous oriental scent a delicate caress of pure white magnolia and silky soft cashmere. This enchanting scent captures the story of an intimate, unforgettable moment. This set contains:- 3 x 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum spray in Romance, Midnight Romance, Tender Romance

Delmy G.
Mammoth Cave, KY
I love this trio it’s great if you wanna test the scents out before committing to buy the full size one, I love how each have different scents, the romance has a fresh clean linen smell while the midnight romance has a very sweet yet feminine smell that lasts all day & the tender is fresh floral scent. It’s a great variety for the price
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
I have been wearing this scent since college. My husband loves it. He always notices it and compliments me on it. It reminds me of when we fell in love! I love how light, yet feminine it is! The set gets you everything!
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I bought this when it first came out and I've loved it ever since. It is a bit strong for summer in my opinion but I highly recommend it. The sent lasts without being reapplied too!
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
I love the romance collection! The smell is very romantic and floral yet warm and inviting. I highly recommend. It’s not to powerful. Just a few sprits and you are good to go. The smell lasts all day.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about this luxurious product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product and how well it smells!
Nicole P.
Love this collection and fantastic to try when you are not sure which scent to invest in a larger size. Tender Romance is in my top five perfumes overall. The right amount of fruity and floral.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this fragrance because is very soft! You can use it in the morning and it doesn’t feel too much, also it’s very long lasting
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This was my very first signature scent. My boyfriend loved it and always said he could smell me and know it was my scent.
Brenda G.
I bought this for my mom, both of us love this set. The fragrances are amazing! So in love with this collection.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Beautiful scents that take you on a trip somewhere wonderful! This is what I love about great perfumes.